Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16022)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

W P S button on Gateway

WPS button is red . What does that mean?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Intermittent internet

I have been having internet drops almost everyday for months now. I was so bad, I texted with support and got a refurbished BGW-210 to replace my original BGW-210 Gateway. I asked for a BGW-320 but they would not give me one. I received the refurbished model on Dec 6, 2022. I have been keeping a

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

This is the horrible internet service I have seen in my entire life

If you are not the only one in the area, I will NEVER NEVER NEVER choose you. SOOOO frustrating!!!!!!! FAKE installation appointment, no one shows up, keep rescheduling and ON HOLD when I call. Do you know I have to stay home waiting for you in the scheduled timeframe????? TELL ME HOW MANY CAL

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Problem with static IP not available

From this week, I suddenly cannot use a static IP.I applied for 5 static IPs and had no problems using them until a while ago.But all of a sudden I can't use all the other IP except for one IP.I contacted the customer center via chat, but there is no follow-up.If anyone has encountered this problem,

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Modem rebooting every day

Currently I have BGW320-500 Model, which automatically reboots atleast once a day. For 5-7 minutes, no internet at all.  Complained multiple times to AT&T, but no resolution yet.  These are the things I tried out :- 1) I used to have BGW210-700 Model, which had exactly the same iss

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Fiber outside to inside home

I upgraded from ATT Fiber 1000 to 5000.  I used to have the BGW210 in my house and that white ONT box outside in the communication enclosure. Now they've replaced it with BGW320-500 but put that outside directly connecting the fiber to the SFP port on the BGW-320. My worry is this big BGW320

Questions

Port 80 forwarding on BGW320-505 works for WAN users but not LAN users

Have new fiber installation with BGW320-505 gateway. Migrated to that from a cable-modem setup.  All is good except one thing... Have a simple port-80 web server on ethernet-LAN, plugged directly into the BGW320-505, using DHCP. From inside the LAN, I can access this server without issues,

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Fiber installation burial

To whom it may concern, I recently had my fiber cable buried but there were a few areas left exposed. Is it possible to send someone out to properly bury the cable in those spots? Please see attached pictures. Thank you in advance,

Questions

Frequent NAD-3302 errors where my connection drops for a period of time

For the past several months, I have observed that my gateway's connection to the internet drops periodically, and resolves/reconnects after a period of time - sometimes several minutes, but can be as long as 15-30 minutes. I am given an "NAD-3302" error indicating something perhaps wrong with the ON

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

However not showing as available online-Fiber was Installed ?

Fiber was installed in my Apartment complex - This happened months ago. The techs came - Installed it in my unit and I can see the Jack on my living room wall. BUT the online address verification tool says I don't have it! Can anyone from AT&T help with this please?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Be the first to reply

(10)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.