Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15457)
Fiber availability at my address?

ATT fiber is available at every address around me but mine. I think I know what the issue is, but I've contacted ATT and they have not contacted me back about it. About 2 years ago we got a notice that ATT was installing fiber as well. I think the issue is we live on a 600ft private driveway. There

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

How to change Broadband IPv4 Address on BGW320 to stop DDoS attacks

I am an ATT Fiber customer and I have spent over 40 hours on the phone with technicians over the last month. My Broadband Gateway IP Address has been stolen and is being DDoS'd constantly. I have purchased the extra security, I have purchased static IPs, I have purchased 2 VPNs. Nothing stops them f

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T FIBER for my neighborhood

AT&T FIBER is not available for my neighborhood currently. I live in Northern San Diego County and our community is served by Cox. Their service and speeds are terrible. A large number of my neighbors work from home and need high speed internet. The neighborhood node gets overloaded and all our

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Reward Caed

I misplaced the rewards card after receiving it. I just found it and see that it has expired.  Can anything be done to replace it?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Requesting fiber

Hi,I recently purchased a new construction home in Riverside, Ca. Our neighborhood has 10 new homes. For some reason the developer had att install copper rather than fiber. This has caused all of us to have very slow internet connections. There are no other internet options currently in the neighbor

Questions

Connecting Shark Ion Robot Vacuum with BGW320 Router

I recently purchased a Shark robot vacuum and am trying to connect it to my wifi. I have tried switching the names of the 2.4G wifi and 5G wifi so I could choose the 2.4G during set up. I also went to my work which has spectrum wifi and the robot connected right away to the 2.4G. Is there a certain

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Antivirus Mcaffee

On how many devices is allowed to AT&T fiber customers to install Antivirus program free?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Do green AT&T communication boxes in front of the house radiate wireless frequencies ?

Hello, In the front of a house near the drive way these are the AT&T communication boxes (3 of them). See the picture. Do these green AT&T communication boxes in front of the house radiate wireless frequencies ? What is the purpose of these boxes ? Are these supposed to provide some ki

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

BGW32-505 hostname resolution not working

I have a pretty basic setup: BGW32-505 is connected to a switch with a few computers on it, the rest of my devices are connecting to the BGW32 over wifi.I have a Synology NAS connected named "diskstation", it's admin interface is available on port 5000.Originally, hostname resolution was working fin

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Resolve internet issue

Internet has been down for two days. Outage in area. Everyone at ATT says something different. We were assured it would be up in 24 hours and that didn’t happen. Last night I had two separate chats with ATT tech support agents. The first (Blake) at 7:04 said he spoke with field supervisor and they h

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(6)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(20)

Accepted Solution

AT&T Pace Model:5286AC Questions

Attached are "Before and After Fiber photos" of my AT&T Equipment. The equipment provides U-verse TV, Fiber Internet and Digital Voice for my home phones. What I am interested in, is how each of those three services are now connected to the Pace 5286AC after it was changed to Fiber Optic? Pr

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

How to fix DNS problem that only occurs on Ethernet, but not wifi.

My Surface Pro 7 will not stay connected on Ethernet, no matter which adapter I use and on what port. I fully reinstalled windows and it still doesn't work. It will work for a few minutes to an hour, then it will give me a DNS error in the system viewer and lose the Ethernet connection. However, the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Digging for AT&T fiber in front of my house

My subdivision is pre-wired for AT&T Fiber. It is buried at the front of my home somewhere.  AT&T has a 3rd party that has to come out to dig for the fiber cable but they cannot give me a timeline for resolution.  It has been 3 weeks since my original appointment.   Has

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Internet 300

Please respond to following questions: 1. is AT&T Internet 300 a true fiber connection? 2. for zip code 28412, what are “taxes and fees”? 3. how long does it for service activation after the order is placed?4. How long $55/month is guaranteed? thanks

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Accepted Solution

How to get the 2.4ghz band to be usable

For my AT&T Fiber internet, I have the HUMAX BGW320-500 gateway.  I only see the 5g band when I go to connect.  How can I get the 2.4 g band to also be visable so I can use it with those devices that will not work with the 5g?      The main device I want to connect to th

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.