Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16022)
Rewards card

I spoke to Jacqueline at AT&T on January 16th. She told me that I would receive a $100.00 gift card.  I have not received any e-mails on the card. Please let me know the status. My account number (Edited as per community guidelines).

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Att fiber

I have ATT fiber at the apartment complex i am in. I'm moving into a house that is already set up for ATT fiber. Do i need a tech to come out or can i get the service switched to the new address and hook the modem up myself?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Can't play Consoles online (PS, XBox)

Since I got home from work this morning (roughly 11am) I have been unable to play my Gaming Consoles Online. My internet is fully functional with the exception of playing games on my consoles. My PC has Zero issues, I can play online. This is only effecting my Playstation and my Brothers XBox. I tal

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

I keep on getting times out on websites that havent been load prior to connecting.

Everytime I reconnect to my internet or open up a new website my internet takes like 20 seconds to try and reach the website (normal sites like reddit, roblox, game servers, etc) it times out and gives me the default chrome “err_timed_out”. It also kicks me out of games and as a streamer is just not

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Fiber installation delayed for over 4 weeks now.

Long story short: we keep getting techs sent out who don’t know our situation, then we are told the engineering team is working on it, but have no clear explanation for what the problem is. Does anyone know of a direct line I can call to get some reassurance regarding the progress, or some compensat

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber Internet - Intermittent WiFi dropping

For a few weeks now the WiFi seems to just stop and then seems to come back on line again. I have some fixed devices in our home that are wired and not WiFi connected, these do not seem to have any problem, just the WiFi connections. Also, I have four At&T airtag extenders and coverage has alway

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Virus Protection

How come I am not able to download the virus program for my computer... I have windows 7

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

PSN mainly

I have a att bgw320-505, and for sometime time all was fine until 2 days ago, my PS5 started acting weird, I ran through everything I could possibly think of and do even up to almost sending my PS5 back but, I found out my son PS5 is doing the same thing, I already talked to Playstation and nothing

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Deceitful or Negligent. An ATT Customer Experience.

I've just recently joined ATT within the past few weeks, and my very first billing cycle had just concluded. An incentive that was promoted which had led me to make the switch to ATT was the rewards that specified if new customers provide their final billing statement, ATT would reimburse us the cos

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Intermittent AT&T FIBER — INTERNET 1000

My AT&T FIBER — INTERNET 1000 WiFi has been intermittent for probably several years by now. I have decided to make a forum post because it has been worse than usual. The speed is fine but the couple devices I use lose WiFi connection several times a day for a minute or less. I've recently starte

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Be the first to reply

(10)
Discount

Why are Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and Speech Language Pathologists not included in the healthcare discounts provided by AT&T? PT’s, OT’s, and SLP’s work within hospitals, and devote ~hour sessions to help patients return to function. After the hospital, patients continue to

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Solution: Error Cannot open Copyright-Infringement video

Creating this post just in case someone else stumbles here. Issue was that, when i got the email to complete the tutorial, i couldnt visit the website. Solved it using incognito.  2nd issue.  When i clicked the take tutorial button, it would ask me to login and then error out.&nbs

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

How to waste 2+ hours trying to get AT&T fiber service

Tried to order fiber online, couldn't proceed because of an issue. Went to chat, got to the point of needing soft credit check but I have a freeze at the the 3 bureaus because of credit fraud on my card a few years ago. I unfroze for a day, but happens after an hour so wasted 40 min there. I chat th

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Missing Rewards Card

I upgraded to AT&T Fiber in April of this year and was promised a $250 rewards card by the sales rep over the phone. I kept checking my email and mail and never received any communication regarding the reward or its status. For months I keep getting the run-around from both the Loyalty and the R

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone/Internet for Commercial Tenant in Mission, Texas

I am working on a development in Mission, TX and I need to talk to someone about bringing service to a ground lease for a restaurant as well as a remodel and new lease building on the same property. This is commercial construction. We are working on getting addresses, but I can provide location info

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber outside to inside home

I upgraded from ATT Fiber 1000 to 5000.  I used to have the BGW210 in my house and that white ONT box outside in the communication enclosure. Now they've replaced it with BGW320-500 but put that outside directly connecting the fiber to the SFP port on the BGW-320. My worry is this big BGW320

Questions

Accepted Solution

Virus Protection

How come I am not able to download the virus program for my computer... I have windows 7

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.