For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19523)
trusted site

How can we stop blocking a trusted site? it keeps getting blocked.

Questions

Accepted Solution

House is Missing Fiber Box

I was sent my self installation kit yesterday. We tracked down where the fiber box should be, but there is nothing there for us to plug our new kit in. I’ve read other forums that there is a $99 charge to have a tech sent to install a new in these cases, despite having been told that fiber service i

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T fiber box not same as in instructions can’t get cable to work

Received self set up equipment. I received a red cable. My AT&T fiber box is not the same as one in the directions. Cable doesn’t fit.  Am I missing something? 

Questions

Why does my audio randomly stop playing? Even though my connection is fine.

For my job, I rely on listening to our local police, fire, and EMS radio scanners through an online portal. However, for over the past month, I've been having an issue where the audio randomly stops while connected to wifi. Despite having a stable internet connection and the audio player showing it'

Questions

Accepted Solution

Need to Unlock Business Direct Account

I have sat on hold for 2 hours and I need to unlock my Business Direct Account. Any help?

Questions

How do I get nat 1 on my ps5 and in warzone nat open

I have nat 2 on my ps5 but I want nat 1 and in warzone I have moderate nat but I want nat open and I don't know how to do it

Questions

Ping spikes

Hi all, I have very recently ran into an issue with consistent ping spikes while gaming. I read through the "high ping" thread on this forum to see what other folks were saying. No one has commented from area as far as I can tell, and the issue is a bit different, so I created a new thread. I'm in

Questions

Closed

No SFP connector in install kit

I received the green fiber cord today to install to the wall plate and BGW 320. There are no connecters, and the cable doesn’t fit. Should a SFP been in the package? 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Best Gateway or Modem

I have a Pace 5268AC gateway, and 1,000 Gig fiber. I just changed from U-Verse to Direct Streaming ATT TV. Is this still the best gateway for my streaming TV? Will ATT provide a better replacement? I currently have about 30 devices attached to my network.

Questions

AT&T fiber internet

I signed up for AT&T fiber last fall and since then, houses around me have received it. I called AT&T yesterday and the rep (who was very unprofessional btw) said that I would have to pay AT&T $15,000-$30,000 in order to have it connected. Fiber has been available in my neighborhood for

Questions

Be the first to reply

(3)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(10)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.