Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16022)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is PC Wi-Fi Slower than Phone?

I have AT&T fiber. My BGW320-500 gateway speed test is 965/903 Wi-Fi speed test on my phone is 716/429 Wi-Fi speed test on PC is 230/180 PC and phone Wi-Fi speed test done from the same location  All devices are Wi-FI 6 Why is my PC so much slower than my phone?   

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Why do I need to do IP pass through if wanting to shuttle all lan devices traffic to an internal VPN appliance.

I have a theoretical use case where I was going to maybe play with but I am not sure why I would need to set this up using pass through. If I have the ATT provided BGW router providing WIFI and routing/DHCP/DNS etc for all my lan connected devices, would I be able to just plug in a VPN appliance

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Damage sewer line while drilling for fiber lay

AT&T was digging throughout my entire neighborhood. During the process a hole was drilled right through my sewer line. This caused water damage inside my home. I need help contacting someone to file a claim. Can someone please help me. I am calling the 1800-288-2020 number and I am not able get

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

How to get ATT to fix the damage they cause????? Has anyone ever been reimbursed for the damages they caused?

ATT Fiber contractors drilled straight through my sewer pipe. Evidence provided in pictures below. Same red pipes that crushed so many others and I have gotten the run around from ATT. I jumped through more hoops than I thought possible to get a claim number. I now have a claim number,(px84ci97) but

Questions

BGW320-505 causing Vermintide 2 game to not work properly

Hello! I am having some connectivity issues when playing Vermintide 2 on my PC that is hardwired(Cat5e) directly to the back of router/gateway(BGW320-505 ). I am not using my own router or switch at the moment. Vermintide 2 is a peer-to-peer type of game and I seem to have issues connecting to o

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Fiber 500/500 - Galveston Texas Region : High amounts of upload packetloss throughout the day.

Gateway: BGW320-505My service worked perfectly up until a week or so ago when I started seeing high %'s of upload packet loss at most times during the day. Speed test results from router page, Ookla, and google are perfect. However, I am getting an unacceptable (40%+ at times) amount of upload packe

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Fiber optic in the way or Railroad Bridge

We're doing a project in Forrest City AR for Union Pacific and we have a fiber optic in the way . It's holding up a half a million dollar project. I need the phone number to the Engineering group please.

Questions

Cannot send an email using Spectrum account through ATT.

When I try to send an email using my home personal account through ATT which ends with woh.rr.com i get a blocked response Sending of the message failed.An error occurred while sending mail: Outgoing server (SMTP) error. The server responded: p-impout002.msg.pkvw.co.charter.net cmsmtp 69.219.177.24

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

WIFI keep getting discontinued (~20 times a day) for fiber signal, San Jose CA area

As titled, my wifi signal from ATT (installed just a year ago...) keeps getting discontinued. It's about ~10-20 times a day, each time takes at least 5 min to recover. When that happened , the light (from router?) blinks in either white or occasionally red. I therefore have to hit reboot button and

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Switched from Uverse to Directtv streaming and five minutes later we lose internet

Have been a long time ATT customer, since 2004. Recently, we switched from Uverse to DirectTV streaming, was very happy with Uverse, was adverse to switching. Switched because the discounts were no longer there. ATT wants me to switch so I did.  Did the switch on Saturday, 01/21 2023 an

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Be the first to reply

(10)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.