Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16022)
wifi router with acp application number

I have my ACP application ID# B78842-60310 and I have a Nighthawk Netgear wifi router available. How do I schedule service3?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Is it allowed to configure each port in a different subnet?

I am searching the solution for my church. We have 4 different subnets. We are looking for gateway router which supports per port configuration. Thanks

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

8 number pin

The tag on my router/modem does not have a 8number pin how can I get one

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Wibrain device connected to my network

In Smart Home Manager app, it shows 3 "Wibrain Devices" and a "mini-computer" (also Wibrain) having been connected to my internet. It lists the connection as a wired connection to "Port 3" on my gateway, which is the port my desktop it connected to. I very rarely use the desktop. These Wibrain thing

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Blocking You Tube App from TV

I am having issues blocking YouTube from my kids tv. I typed in multiple addresses and nothing works. Could it be because its an app on a Visio TV? Also at this time their is no way to delete this app from TV, so that's not an option.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Packet Loss ip 12.122.160.242

Having issues with my fiber connection ran Command Promt, ran a tracert and pathping any gaming server ip and always having issues(nodes & packet loss) in this route 12.122.160.242

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Just ordered what to expect

Regarding ATT Fiber do they need to mess up the yard at all to burry and fiber lines or the townhouse? Also, I was able to use my address to order then I went onto my PC vs my MAC and now when I checked coverage I saw not available in your area. Does ATT Fiber offer employer discounts if worki

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Closed

Netgear R7000 behind Arris BGW210-700 (inconsistent speeds)

Currently have fiber at 100mbps. I have my R7000 behind my Arris BGW210-700. IP passthrough enabled with correct MAC address and DHCPS fixed. R7000 is currently in router mode. Packet filter on the modem is disabled currently. I have kiddos and used to utilize Disney Circle to monitor them so I don'

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Internet service

How long after att installs a green box in my yard will I have service? It’s also been months since workers installed optic fiber I live in a new subdivision does it take longer or is there a number I can call so I can have service I check In availability page but it says I don’t have service for mo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Wifi at slow speeds

I have ATT fiber, the Internet 1000 package (super fast speed). My wired and wifi have been great without issues, until last week when my wifi started to slow down dramatically, when I do a speedtest on the wifi, it's reporting under 100 up/down at its max and some times it's under 10. This speed u

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Be the first to reply

(10)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.