Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(16022)
Internet go offline from time to time (3-4 times a week randomly)

I am currently using the At&t fiber but it goes offline from time to time (3~4 times a week randomly). How can I prevent this issue? This gives me stress as it goes off randomly while I am using the internet.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

IPv6

Is it worth enabling IPv6 on your router?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

AT&T Fiber & EERO

Will be signing up with AT&T fiber and using the EERO mesh setup. Want to know which modem works best with the EERO system/hardware/software. I want to maximize the full potential of the EERO system.If I know which modem(s) I'd be working with, perhaps I could specify one. :-)

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

This is feedback for AT&T

Since I have literally never had the chance to speak with someone about my problem I'm leaving feedback here. The following are all facts, not my opinion. ***This is not the first problem I've experienced with AT&T (internet) -Lost internet connection yesterday (fiber) -Called internet custo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Nokia BGW 320-505/two 5G Channels/Amazon Fire TV Stick

I connected to ATT Fiber Internet two days ago, and my NetSpot discovery app reports two 5G LAN Channels from my Nokia BGW 320-505 gateway. One, channel 157, has consistent signal and good strength. The second, channel 44, has intermittent-to-no signal. Neither of my two Fire TV sticks, nor my lapto

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Nearby Fiber Pedestal, But Not Available to My Home

I am finishing up a new construction and now find that there is No internet service available according to the address look up.   The golf club subdivision (3500 feet away) has full 1 Gig service.   I have found these at 500' and 950' from my property on my side of the street and they lo

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

BGW320-500 cant use lan but wireless is working. any tips fo ps5 gaming wifi adjustments

need anything to help wifi for ps5 gameing adjustments or firewalls.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

something was changed on BGW320-500 lan nor wifi workin

i have 2 gb fiber optic to BGW320 -500. something got changed in advanced settings and it was restarted. now my ps5,connected with eyhernet cable not working nor is wifi fo ringdoorbell and other devices? help please

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Property damage

We have $8900 worth of property damage from AT&T (that continues to increase each time it rains). I have been trying to get this resolved since Jan of 2022. I was told yesterday that if AT&T contracted a third party to trench our yard that our case would be dismissed with them and we would n

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

So this was a total scam

I only received one rewards email and it was for a termination fee refund. I've now had service for 2months and have given feedback about this. I just learned about this forum and I have to tell you I'm regretting the switch. The reward tha is promised is sent in an email that disappears?! Scam arti

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Be the first to reply

(10)
IPv6

Is it worth enabling IPv6 on your router?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

So this was a total scam

I only received one rewards email and it was for a termination fee refund. I've now had service for 2months and have given feedback about this. I just learned about this forum and I have to tell you I'm regretting the switch. The reward tha is promised is sent in an email that disappears?! Scam arti

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

I keep on getting times out on websites that havent been load prior to connecting.

Everytime I reconnect to my internet or open up a new website my internet takes like 20 seconds to try and reach the website (normal sites like reddit, roblox, game servers, etc) it times out and gives me the default chrome “err_timed_out”. It also kicks me out of games and as a streamer is just not

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

McAfee Download not accessible

I am getting the following error when trying to download McAfee AT&T Internet Security Suite powered by McAfee® EligibilityThe AT&T Internet Security Suite is only available to AT&T High Speed Internet and DSL customers at this time. To learn more, or to place an order for AT&T

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Just ordered what to expect

Regarding ATT Fiber do they need to mess up the yard at all to burry and fiber lines or the townhouse? Also, I was able to use my address to order then I went onto my PC vs my MAC and now when I checked coverage I saw not available in your area. Does ATT Fiber offer employer discounts if worki

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Ordering

Internet service

How long after att installs a green box in my yard will I have service? It’s also been months since workers installed optic fiber I live in a new subdivision does it take longer or is there a number I can call so I can have service I check In availability page but it says I don’t have service for mo

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(8)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ATT Damaged by Fiber installation in our subdivision

I have called every number I can find in this forum with 0 help, over 25 transfers to the "correct" department. And it's getting to the point where I'm going to just file it with the BBB.  I'm posting here as a last ditch effort to avoid any more headache. ATT is installing fiber in our sub

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why is PC Wi-Fi Slower than Phone?

I have AT&T fiber. My BGW320-500 gateway speed test is 965/903 Wi-Fi speed test on my phone is 716/429 Wi-Fi speed test on PC is 230/180 PC and phone Wi-Fi speed test done from the same location  All devices are Wi-FI 6 Why is my PC so much slower than my phone?   

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Intermittent internet

I have been having internet drops almost everyday for months now. I was so bad, I texted with support and got a refurbished BGW-210 to replace my original BGW-210 Gateway. I asked for a BGW-320 but they would not give me one. I received the refurbished model on Dec 6, 2022. I have been keeping a

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Equipment

Accepted Solution

Fiber installation burial

To whom it may concern, I recently had my fiber cable buried but there were a few areas left exposed. Is it possible to send someone out to properly bury the cable in those spots? Please see attached pictures. Thank you in advance,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cost for putting AT&T fiber internet on vacation hold for a month

I am interested in signing up for AT&T fiber internet. I am planning a long trip this summer and would like to be able to put this service on hold for a month. Is that possible? If so, what's the cost?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Account

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?