For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Internet with AT&T Fiber

Internet with AT&T Fiber

Learn about our blazing-fast Internet with AT&T Fiber.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(19522)
Being charged $125 / month to use landline phone with closed captioning

Hello, My mom has a severe hearing impairment and uses a landline telephone with closed captioning. The landline phone also requires an internet connection for the closed captioning. The price for the phone is $55 a month. The price of the internet recently when from $45 / month to $70 / month. It

Questions

Port 25565 Still Closed After Port Forwarding And Changing Firewall Rules

Any info on how to fix this? The router model is BGW210-700. The port has been forwarded in the router settings, both inbound and outbound rules have been added for both TCP and UDP in my firewall. Have tested the port on port checking sites such as yougetsignal while the server is running and no lu

Questions

Rate increase

Does anyone else have a problem with what AT&T is asking for to avoid their latest price increase.? Last rate increase they said if I signed up for direct billing through my credit card I could avoid the increase, so I reluctantly did that. Now they want access to my bank account for direct paym

Questions

Anti-Virus for AT&T Fiber?

I've tried multiple times to download the McAfee Security Suite for AT&T Customers but keep getting met with an error about an internet connection not working after I login. I believe it's because I have Fiber internet. Can you please send me a correct link to upload this security system on my n

Questions

fiber availability

How do you check availability if the crappy att.com web site won't take the address no matter the format??

Questions

Cannot sign in

I have tried several times. 117.251.757

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Flashing Green Router Light

I received my BGW320 router yesterday. The power cord is plugged into the socket and the SFP cord is connected to the fiber outlet in the wall. The router box goes through the process of turning white, then green to indicate that it's setting up but it never turns to a solid green...just keeps flash

Questions

Packet loss causing zoom issues

I just signed up for AT&T fiber, switching from Charter Spectrum.  It's generally been going well, except for one thing.  I use zoom nearly constantly throughout the day (work from home) and, since switching to AT&T, I get freezes 3-4 times per hour.    I started running

Questions

Stop DNS hijack and ping?

When the fiber side of the modem goes down due to a cable issue or hardware failure outside the premises, the BGW320-505 modem hijacks DNS and gives the false impression to my router that the network is still up. The modem resolves any character string whatsoever to its own local IP address and resp

Questions

Billing help for a business account

We recently switched our internet provider to ATT, had a firewall installed and signed up for Office@Hand. After a few months we received a notice that we were delinquent in our bill which we had never received and after lengthy waits on the telephone, we were able to speak with a representative who

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Failover Doesn't work with Unifi Equipment

My primary Internet connection is with the BGW320-505 setup in Pass-through mode connected to my Unifi Dream Machine Pro. (UDMP) My secondary Internet connection is with Xfinity cable modem.  This is a great secondary option for me as it only costs me $20 a month.  The issue is, I've ha

Questions

Att active on community

Can a tenant be denied services in an active on community. This means Att is already installed for the whole complex and each unit has a router and account number attached to it and no other service provider can service this complex because of the type of contract had between the property and Att. T

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(10)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Extender Options

Hello all, Are there non ATT wireless extenders that work with the BGW320 Modem/Router? I thought I saw a list somewhere but can no longer find it. Thanks, Leo

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T BWG320 + Deco mesh BE16000 = double-NAT

Hello - following the guides here I have my AT&T BWG320 set in IP Passthrough DHCPS-fixed mode and my TP-Link Deco BE16000 in router mode. I also have Wifi disabled on the BWG320. The main node of the Deco BE16000 is connected to the BWG320 via port 1 (5Gb) on the BWG. I have rebooted both syste

Questions

Accepted Solution

Upgrade from 5268AC to BGW320 with U-verse TV

Hi, I've been a U-verse customer, both TV (coax) and home internet for about 15 or so years.  I'm the original owner of the home which thankfully has fiber to the prem.   3 TV's connected to U-verse and 1GB coming into the home for internet.   I was interested in the ne

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210-700 drops all incoming 6in4 packets?

I'm trying to set up a Hurricane Electric IPv6 tunnel using an OPNsense system behind a BGW210-700 RG, but it turns out that despite disabling the packet filter and pretty much every other firewall option in the RG, it drops all incoming 6in4 (IP protocol 41) packets. The logs list the reason as "U

Questions

Accepted Solution

UDM router has "no internet connection" when plugged into BGW320-500 port (Giga at bottom)

Newly installed BGW320-500 connects to the Internet, but I can't get my Ubiquiti Dream Machine (UDM) to reach the Internet when I plug it into the gigabit port (bottom port on BGW, there is a green light showing continuity). Here's what I've tried: 1) just plugging in UDM and sending it...didn't wo

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.