Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Internet Forum

Internet Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(80091)
Day pass not working in italy???

How to get the international day pass to work in italy?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Bad gaming experience

I have been gaming my whole life, now I play mobile and PS5 or Xbox and the gaming experience is terrible ping is low, speeds are up but somehow is like the information to be sent takes a while to get send or either deliver, I could shoot an enemy like 15 times and some how I'll die as soon I get hi

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

forgot a forgot answers to security questions I'm an old AT&T user ID

It is now classified as a free email account it is a canceled a DSL then universe account with that with an email address8

Questions

• AT&T Internet

High speed fiber update -now our internet isn’t working

We just had a very nice technician update our wiring. Soon after he left our service was off and on, and the extender no longer works. I zoom from home for my work, and AT&T is impossible to get help from.

Questions

AT&T Fiber for my home

Hello, I have been trying for a year to get fiber installed for my home. I have been told that I am somehow the only house on the entire block that cannot get fiber but my neighbors have it. I am currently on the 5 MBPS basic DSL plan and my wife is a first responder who needs an internet connection

Questions

Device (Tivo Roamio ota vox) no longer connects to Wi-Fi

My Tivo Roamio dvr device will no longer connect to my WI-FI. It worked just fine up to about 2 weeks ago. When I try to connect the  Wi-Fi and enter my Wi-Fi passcode it comes back with the C206 error code saying there is a problem with my Wi-Fi settings. When I try to connect using C206 inst

Questions

• AT&T Internet

My PC doesn't show up under NAT/Gaming when I try to port forward.

I have two computers, one connected by ethernet and one by WIFI. The one on ethernet does not show up under devices when I try to port forward in NAT/Gaming. I have tried refreshing the device list and restarting the router. It does not want to show up. I have a BGW210.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

I vote that the slowest site on the internet is your AT&T account pages!

The AT&T account pages are the slowest pages on the web either on your Computer or your phone/mobile app. My screen turns off after a minute without success and sometimes it doesn't load for several minutes.  this has been going on for years!    Anyone else tired of the "Please

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Internet outage for 9 days

I am currently on my 9th day of internet outage. I have gotten multiple responses of fixes within 24 hours or no estimate time of a fix. Is there no way AT&T can contact field techs for for accurate answers of the problem? 9 days of internet outage without an estimate time or reason of problem i

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Synology NAS via Orbi and BGW210-700 (fiber)

Hello. I have had a Synology NAS hooked up to my Orbi mesh network which was "passing through" to my BGW210-700. Over the years I made some changes here and there but it's always been able to connect to it. Never a connection issue. Quite happy with the setup! Unfortunately Netgear released some

Questions

False Signup Rewards

I don't know where else to write this. basically I want at&t and others know that rewards offered at the time of opening account is a market gimmick. They promised me certain rewards over the phone and after two months I received only half of the rewards. The time I learned that I was fooled

Questions

"Facilities Issue"

We closed on our new construction home a month ago and unfortunately still do not have internet installed.... Customer service reps are not helpful and I am transferred back and forth between departments every other day when I call. My 3 appointments have all been cancelled and no one will give me

Questions

New Fiber install, came and ran the line, never came back

Hello, I had AT&T come out to install Fiber to my house as they have just recently come through the neighborhood wiring it up for Fiber. When they came to install it, they said the box in the neighborhood didn't have an access point for me and that the engineers would be out in 3 to 5 business

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Fiber with home extenders - extender not showing but working

Hi, I was installing the extender for the newly installed Fiber and BGW320-500 gateway. The app crashed / reset while it was finishing up configuring the extender.  I was able to still place the extender elsewhere in my house and have it improve the signal.  However, the extender does no

Questions

Internet

Blinking internet light on modum

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.