Internet Forum

Internet Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(80721)
AT&T Hotspot Help

I’m just going to say this: the fact I have a hotspot cap baffles me. Now honestly I don’t know what goes into wireless services, but if i’m paying for an unlimited plan, I think I should be allowed to have an unlimited high speed hotspot. I have no source of internet where I live, and I don’t plan

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Smart Home Manager has never worked

The internet is temporarily paused on any device connected to your Wi-Fi network. Please wait and try again in a few minutes.

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Your facebook account is temporarily locked

Hello when i try to acces to my facebook account i Find the following messageYour account is temporarily lockedI could not access my account, I tried to restore it in all possible ways ..- The activation message did not reach my phone - I recognized the photos of my friends but the account did not o

Questions

• AT&T Internet

2Gb and 5Gb connections - Which gateway is used with those?

I recently received an offer to upgrade my internet speed from my current 1Gb connection to a 2Gb connection, but I have the Nokia gateway in passthrough mode, and the connection to my router is a 1Gb ethernet over twisted pair. It would make no sense to pay extra for faster speed with this uplink

Questions

Outages every weekend this is ridiculous

Almost every weekend I've had an outage and its getting ridiculous 

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Arris NVG599 Passthrough Setup for Eero Pro 6E

I have the Internet working on the Eero Pro 6E and I have passthrough setup. Do I need to change anything?  Speedtests show 90mbps but downloads are slow for files and only reaching about 26mbps.  I can't tell for sure if the Eero is giving out the IP addresses or it the Arris is:  &

Questions

• AT&T Internet

how to reset your AT&T internet security to allow and IPTV service

Hi I am trying to set up an IPTV service and they are telling me AT&T security is blocking the setup. Any tips on how to set up the security system to allow the service? Thanks,

Questions

Internet connection

My internet wasn't working. I have bgw210 with broadband...so disconnected ethernet and broadband and I can't get it back on line.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Wi-Fi hotspot

I just bought a QX80 and added the unlimited Wi-Fi. Every time we try to connect our phones to the Wi-Fi, it opens up the ATT website to log in. I log in and it says my car is already registered.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Cut fiber line repair

I’m absolutely livid right now. A construction crew doing work in my neighborhood on the cable severed my ATT fiber line. They merely apologized and said I need to take it up with ATT. I’ve been on the phone with ATT customer service for literally 4 hours today trying to get someone to come to my ho

Questions

Fiber burial depth

We recently had AT&T fiber Internet installed and are thrilled with the service. However, a technician came by today to bury our line. I wasn't home during the process, but I checked out the work when I got home and the fiber was visible in several places. I checked the depth of the trench, and

Questions

Accepted Solution

ASUS ZenWiFi AX Mesh Network with ATT Fiberoptic router?

I recently purchased the ASUS ZenWiFi for use with my ATT Fiberoptic WiFi. Am I understanding it correctly that the ASUS system REPLACES the WiFi generated by the ATT modem/router that came with the fiberoptic internet? I thought these mesh networks extend the range of your WiFi. But instead i

Questions

Fiber connect fetting dropped

AT&T fiber connerct drops multiple times a day for MANY of us……WHY?..

Questions

Customer Service Manager

Does anyone have an email for the customer service manager? Our internet was supposed to be transferred and instead they disconnected our internet after the first 30 days of us being all set up in the new place. I just spent an hour and 47 minutes on the phone being bounced from department to depart

Questions

AT&T Global Fraud Management Organization issued 4 months of discounts against my AT&T account that I have not received

On 3/17/22 after several very lengthy phone calls and emails that the AT&T Global Fraud Management Organization made to me about what they suspected were fraudulent purchases of iPhones being charged to my AT&T account, they approved and issued 40% discounts to be applied to my AT&T acco

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.