Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Internet Forum

Internet Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(82638)
How to setup a game server?

Hello, Using gateway router model 5268ACFXN Game is Dayz Port needs to be open 2302-2305 I did go inside the router settings, on the Firewall, Applications, Pinholes, DMZ I found the computer where the server is running, clicked on it to select it, then I select the last option to allow all applicat

Questions

• AT&T Internet

separate bands

need to separate 2.4 ghz from 5.0 ghz so my appliances, alarm, garage doors etc. will connect

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Insanely high ping and abysmally slow download speeds every night like clockwork

For some reason, every single night around 8-9PM, my ping goes through the roof and my download speeds crawl to a halt (sometimes <1mbps). I've ran a traceroute to google through my gateway's traceroute utility and the results are interesting. I don't know what the issue is. My PC is hardwired

Questions

AT&T Internet modem no longer supported

I have wireless internet (rural) through AT&T. The modem is no longer supported by AT&T. I was told I would need to buy a modem from a third party. My home phone also plugs into this box. What modem would ….1 pick up AT&T signal from cell tower & 2…have a phone plug in?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Discontinue land line

If I discontinue/disconnect my land line will it have any effect on my internet since they seem to come from the same outlet? John

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Square Half Mile Avoided By AT&T Fiber

I've been interested in AT&T Fiber for more than 4 years at this point. For context, I live in half a square mile section that is fully surrounded by AT&T fiber, and I can stand outside on my porch and visibly see homes that have access to fiber. The "Notify Me" form is quite laughable at th

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting a static IP

For the stable operation of the mail server, I need a static IP address. In the technical support chat, I was told that I have to pay for a minimum of 8 IP addresses. To connect, I have to schedule a visit from a technician. Question 1 - can I connect remotely, don't expect a technician visit.? Q

Questions

Car Wifi not connecting to the internet

My 2021 Jeep Gladiator has the unlimited Wifi plan. It has worked fine the last two months but today I cannot access the internet.  I can connect to the system and I have full bars, but I receive a message that the service cannot access the internet on my phone.  Any suggestions?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Broadband light is Solid Red

Broadband light is Solid Red on my Motorola BGW210-700. No Internet, what can be done?

Questions

My home internet has been out for 13 days. Off shore help keeps saying it will be fixed in 24 hours

How can I get a technician out to my house

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Yech performance

The tech who installed my fiber service today was amazing. I haven't had customer service this good in years. Especially from an internet provider. How do I send a message to his supervisor?

Questions

Neighbors can get internet but I can’t

I am setting up a new Tiny home on a lot with a brand new address issued by the county. At first, my address wasn't coming up in your system. Now it is, but it's saying I can't get internet service and neither can my moms house but the Neighbors across the street and on the same side of the street c

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T DNS Error Assist

Hi all, It seems AT&T has moved their "Opt-Out of DNSErrorAssist" page. The link https://start.att.net/dnserrorassist/about/srchTrm=Redirect%20Bin is no longer valid. This is the same link that AT&T support, just this morning, told me to use, along with these instructions: 1. Type the incorrect URL

Questions

• AT&T Internet

AT&T easement in Mississippi Contact

I can’t find an appropriate forum for this so posting here in hope of advice. AT&T is installing their fiber internet in my neighborhood. My front yard is at a “T” intersection of streets. So their boring machine made big ruts in my front yard to drill along the street leading away from my hou

Questions

Paperless billing reminders

Bill reminder stopped arriving in July for my U-verse / internet account. Home & cell reminders are still coming. I have tried at lease 5 times to try to re-establish but the email to confirm my email address never comes. And yes, I've checked spam. I finally called today and was disconnected af

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.