Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Internet Forum

Internet Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(82736)
Internet has been down for a week

Internet has been down for a week in beaver dam ky. Was not notified towers in the area were being worked on.  Constantly checking the outage map and it finally showed outage was resolved almost 2 days ago.  Still no Internet access though.  My gateway is still showing no service eve

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Does the U-Verse internet require a phone line for input?

(Edited) Question regarding U-verse Internet and phone service.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

HBO Max can't verify sign-in even after clearing browser data

ATT internet fiber 1000 plan says I have HBO Max. I tried signing in by selecting provider ATT. After successful ATT sign-in, HBO Max site says it can't verify and it looks like I don't have HBO Max. Following ATT FAQ, tried clearing Edge browser data from all time. Re-attempted sign-in to HBO Max,

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Irobot j7 not connecting

Hello, We just switched to AT&t fiber service. For whatever reason now my iRobot will not connect to my phone. I have rebooted the robot, rebooted the router, taken off the app and redownloaded, and I made sure we are on the right Wi-Fi connection in regards to the robot. Any additional advic

Questions

My Wifi Won’t Stay Connected

My roommate and I have had AT&T Wifi for over a year now and since the very beginning we have had the same problem- Our wifi continuously disconnects on all devices. It cuts in and out multiple times in an hour period. Whether it’s searching the internet on a cell phone, attempting to watch tv o

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Fiber internet installation availability

Columbus MS 39705. When will fiber internet be available in my area? [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Questions

Internet registration?

I seem to get nowhere trying to register my internet account.

Questions

I was recently roped into swtiching from my existing ISP to AT and T when I went to sign up for a wireless line. I was offered a $300 to swtich and told that I would be contacted within 6 weeks of initaiting and continuing service to recieve the reward. Its been 8 weeks and I haven't received anythi

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I get my Pace 5628AC to reconnect to my service?

My Pace 5628 AC gateway was disconnected from power and cable for several hours today. Since reconnecting the power and cable cords, the broadband light continues to flash red.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Do I get a discount on WIFI if Im a senior citizen?

Looking for discount on WIFI.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Internet 45 vs Internet 50

Why is Internet 50 cheaper than Internet 45? What are the differences in the two services? What might I gain or lose by switching to 50?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

fiber optic line down in front of our home due to tropical storm

How do I get AT&T to come repair the line that the storm took down? I called today and got told that department 'does not work on holidays'. It's Saturday. No holiday here.

Questions

Insanely high ping and abysmally slow download speeds every night like clockwork

For some reason, every single night around 8-9PM, my ping goes through the roof and my download speeds crawl to a halt (sometimes <1mbps). I've ran a traceroute to google through my gateway's traceroute utility and the results are interesting. I don't know what the issue is. My PC is hardwired

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T Fiber - using own router & modem allowed?

Hi all, looking into getting fiber from AT&T (AT&T Internet 1000) and was wondering if I can use my own router/modem for fiber internet so that I do not have to pay rental equipment fees. From my research, there seems to be some restrictions with using personal router/modems and requires so

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Slow download

My pc is directly wired to wireless gateway with ethernet cable speed test good but is still downloading a game at 6mb/s from steam any ideas?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.