Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Internet Forum

Internet Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(82652)
Fixed Wireless Dropping Connection Again

We have Fixed Wireless internet. Cannot stay connected to internet, finally called for help, gentleman arrived after a week and swapped out gateway as he said the antennae seemed to be functioning. Even with gateway replaced we have had 30 31 disconnects  in the last few hours. Impossible to

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Different service dept for acp customers?

I just recently signed up for acp and got broadband internet. After receiving the self installation kit and troubleshooting with costumer service I got scheduled for a service tech to come out in 2 weeks. The customer service rep I was talking to kept saying he was trying to find something sooner an

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Fixed Wireless Not Working - Can't get an appointment

Last Thursday (Sept. 22, 2022) I called because my internet wasn't working. I went through all the reboot steps with the tech and it still wasn't working. He said that someone would call me to set up an appointment to come out within 24 hrs. That did not happen so I called again. That tech said I wo

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Gateway and host havoc ark server

Hey, I used to have a Ark: survival evolved server hosted by host havoc at my previous residence. I had AT&t fiber there as well but was not utilizing the gateway 320 that I've been set up with at my new residence. Everything else has remained the same - the server, my PC, and all their respecti

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Reboot BGW210

Tried to reboot BGW210. Power & Broadband green. Held down WPS. Flashing Green then flashing red then black. Does this mean I am connected?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Reward cards are a scam

My service started on May 16, I was promised a $300 which I would receive in a "few months" as per the agent setting my account. After 4 billing cycles I call the rewards center to check because I haven't received any email or letter about my rewards card. They tell me they can't do anything because

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Not received promised reward card!

I purchased att internet at the begining of december 2021 because i had to promo codes at checkout. One for a 250$ reward card and another one for a 150$ card. After 2 months of acrive service i did not receive any of them so i called att support. They said i should get them soon and i did eventual

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Pace Gateway Fixed Wireless internet software diagnostics link-tree information question

My question is does this look right? Is the ip6net0 and the rest of the disabled or unconfigured supposed to be this way? Thanks!

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

att/yahoo/sbc (Edited per community guidelines) suit

ANYBODY INTERESTED?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Official Solution

Need Immediate DSL or Landline Assistance?

Our forums group can only provide limited assistance regarding land-line and DSL accounts. For billing, missed appointment, or loss of service, please utilize our chat features list below:  For landline service (Home Phone) click here For DSL service, click here For Digital Home Phone service click

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Who owns (provides support) for email accounts at ATT.Net?

I get emails claiming to be from "Currently from AT&T/Yahoo!" as follows: "We are closing all old versions of our AT&T|Yahoo account. Please follow the link below to update your account Renew your account now to the latest version to avoid Account termination."

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Red broadband light

My router had a sudden red broadband light which I could always fix before by simply rebooting it but this time I’ve done it countless times and tried unplugging it and still comes out with a red broadband light.

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Accessing a blocked website

I'm trying to access a website I know is safe. ATT blocked it and told me to add the address to my Exceptions Page....I've been looking for over an hour and cannot find the Exceptions Page...when I ask on chat or search, it gives me contract language or help with email.....this is a website....HELP

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Tried to set up new account for internet and phone

Edmar was working to set it up and he wouldn't answer questions 4 to 6 times. Had to repeat my questions, Got some wrong info. Finally told him i was not signing up since I couldn't get info I wanted on costs. One hour lost. Called customer service to complain.  Lady was very difficult for me

Questions

• AT&T Internet

5268ac computer on network

I have a hostname on my network called 5268ac... I don't know where it came from and it doesn't have the IP address that the ATT gateway Pace 5268ac modern. Current firmware is 11.14.1.533851-att.

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.