Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Internet Forum

Internet Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Internet customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(81770)
Activation start date

It’s comical that after both an hour long call to customer service AND a 30 minute online chat with a representative that AT&T still can’t get my desired internet activation date of Sept 1st (or slightly later) correct. They keep telling me they did it then I get a confirmation email that it’ll

Questions

• Internet with AT&T Fiber

Accepted Solution

Mesh or Extender for 5268AC

My router/modem is in my room and my work/gaming computer is downstairs. The connection is good but once in a while, sometimes I get low bandwidth. I know I can technically move my modem/router downstairs, but I have my AT&T VoIP phone and printer connected upstairs. What's the best mesh or ext

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Router power and phone lights flashing

This is the second time this happened the phone light is flashing red and power is flashing green I've tried resetting it, unplugging it even tried plugging in different outlet and did a troubleshooting run and a speed test in the Myatt app everything says is ok on their end so is my router faulty o

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Unreliable connections from gateway, wifi regularly disconnects from devices

We are having a difficult time in keeping a consistent WiFi connection. We are having to regularly reboot the router, sometimes more than once a day. Speed test show no issues, smarthome says there are "no issues". But various devices will have a challenging time connecting or staying connected. Eve

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Can att provide information on the modem/router receiving the fiber connection

My modem version is bgw 320-500 but online it shows bgw320-505 wen I Do a speed test to my device it says I’m not connected to the Wi-Fi

Questions

"Facilities Issue"

We closed on our new construction home a month ago and unfortunately still do not have internet installed.... Customer service reps are not helpful and I am transferred back and forth between departments every other day when I call. My 3 appointments have all been cancelled and no one will give me

Questions

Requesting Fiber

Hello, I'm the President of our Neighboorhood HOA. I was wondering who we contact locally to get a bid to price out bringing AT&T Fiber to our neighborhood? The neighborhood down the street from us has AT&T Fiber so I know it would be possible. We currently only have Spectrum as an option an

Questions

Pace  5268AC tower - all 3 lights have been flashing for 3 days now - what do I need to do

Pace  5268AC tower - all 3 lights have been flashing for 3 days now - what do I need to do 

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Fiber

Hi ATT Service team, I had scheduled fiber installation on 5/28/2022 in Sanford Florida and I got to know that the installation is cancelled and rescheduled to 06/02/2022 by the engineering department giving some reason which does not make sense. The Customer service said something on the line

Questions

Returned check fee

How much does ATT charge for a returned check?

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Accepted Solution

Changing the location of the Tab Actions bar

Somehow it was changed from a horizontal bar over the address line to a vertical bar on the left side of the screen

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Linksys Velop settings for NokiaBGW20

I am trying to eliminate duplicate NAT and/or DHCP on the modem and my Linksys Velop router with two connected nodes. I am in a Mac IOS environment. I tried disabling both NTSC and NAT on the Linksys and still had conflicts. I now have NTSC enabled on Linksys, disabled on the modem and NAT enabled o

Questions

Petition for higher internet speeds in my area

How can I begin an online forum/petition to increase the internet speeds in the area in which I will be moving. I will be forced to drop from internet 300 down to internet 18 which as you all know is a SIGNIFICANT drop in speeds. I’ve spoken to every customer service rep I could, and they all say th

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Intermitten Wifi... all AT&T diagnostics show strong signal and no issue

This has been an ongoing problem with our service for the last year, but it has been particularly bad in the last 2 weeks. Our wifi will go in and out for no reason. AT&T shows no issues in the area, and when I run all the diagnostics it shows a strong signal and no issue. My husband and I work

Questions

Accepted Solution

router connection

I was sent a new router, hooked it up and mailed the old router back, internet works, but all devices are on the old network and ask for my password which I no longer have.  

Questions

• AT&T Internet

Not finding what you're looking for?
Get the freedom to change your mind
With no annual contract, you’re never locked in if your needs change or if you want to upgrade to a higher speed.

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.