Home Phone

Home Phone

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15166)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Easements

My city made me create an easement on a plat because AT&T had a line running above the property. AT&T came and removed the wire, but I need them to abandon the easement so I can submit building plans. No one that I have talked to knows who to contact about it. Can anyone on here help me?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Land Line reimbursement for Independent Telco

How do I get reimbursed for local/LD telephone service in an Independent telco area

Questions

CA Driver License

Is ActiveArmor safe to list my DL number?

Questions

deregistering handsets for TL86109

I have had a TL86109 for 10 years. It finally wore out.  I bought a replacement, followed all the instructions.  Deregistered the old base; registered the new one.  It turns out the new one didn't work properly.  Packed it up and shipped it back, only I failed to deregister the

Questions

AT&T Connect To Cell App

Look for AT&T Connect To Cell App to download on my android cell phone. Need to pair cell phone to a couple of AT&T hand sets.

Questions

New business phone account; can't reach the voicemail settings for sending it to email

I've been sent in circles by every existing help document. We just switched to AT&T for internet and phone at our shop. The account page says it's a home phone. Voicemail does work, and I've set it up, but it works like it's still 1998 and I have to hold a phone to my ear to do anything. I did a

Questions

Fail to act - fraud - theft

We have been requesting to cancel our service for now 8 months. We have called no six times. We have recorded the last three calls proving our conversations. You have illegal withdrawn over $700 from our account since we first requested cancelation. The line hasn't been used since June 2023. We were

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Lines Down in Yard

The Nor'easter of last weekend brought down my internet and the phone lines in my yard. I have tried calling customer service and risk management. The AI assistant determines that I have a wireless account with one of you associated companies and hangs up on me.  I need help.  There's ove

Questions

Converting from AT&T VOI/Wifi Internet phone service to AT&T Advanced Phone AP-A.

We are switching from AT&T VOI/Wifi Internet phone service to the cellular based AP-A system. The AT&T wi-fi/phone router is connected to the home wall jack providing service to two other wired phones.  Can the new AP-A system also be plugged into the same home wall jacks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Phone Advanced for My Residence

I’m debating whether to switch from my traditional AT&T home phone plan which is getting to be way too expensive ( 122.00 monthly) for phone only- no internet, etc. I like the peace of mine knowing of power failure I can make and receive calls especially if I can’t charge my cell phone. Are any

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Accepted Solution

My over 60 years of a family generational (land line) phone is being double billed!! Help!!

So... life is busy. I just have usually written a check for my land line services and now, I have just found out that they have been double billing me for a while and not one person who I've spoken to will give me or transfer me to a phone number where I can speak to someone state side who I can tal

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.