Home Phone

Home Phone

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15169)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

loose hanging wires

We bought our house last year and it has old att wires that are drooping very low from the pole. Can we get some help?

Questions

Landlne OnLine Account Management

After going thru a process worse than having teeth pulled with no anesthetic I was able to establish a landline phone. (a whole other story) The "introductory package" welcoming me to ATT provided me with information on establishing my on-line account management. All attempts to complete the proces

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Porting a number OUT of AT&T

I am trying to get a port out number from AT&T so that I can switch my number to a different carrier. My phone is not able to receive texts so I can't call the port out number. I have tried looking in account settings both online and in the app and can't find the transfer number request. Is ther

Questions

Accepted Solution

STORING NUMBERS

At&t EL51203 phone set stores 50 blocked numbers are these IN ADDITION to the 50 in the phone directory?  

Questions

AT&T landline- Getting multiple calls daily from "rha" and related caller ID names of rha. Caller ID phone nos. always different

Calls received most days from "rha" or similar Caller name ID. No message ever left. Caller ID phone number is always different. I know all they want is for me to answer the call, which will get me on a list of "numbers that answered robocall", which they can then sell. I google "rha" calls and I se

Questions

Unlock Device Website

Hello, I'm trying to unlock my device using website from AT&T : (https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/unlockstep1). but after i'm input the imei i got this message like this (on picture). Please help me to fix the problem

Questions

Accepted Solution

Why can't I block robocalls by Caller ID, (not caller id number)?

Being plagued by robocalls from "rha", "RHA", and many similar rha-type robocalls, and I can't block by caller id I receive numerous calls daily from "RHA", "rha", "Vrha", etc, etc. and have been for many months! These calls harass, but no message is ever left,(they are just checking to see whe

Questions

How do I find someone at AT&T who can effectively resolve an issue they caused?

Hello, I am coming to this forum in order to ask for help in navigating the absolutely awful service our condo has received from ATT. We have had 3 phone lines with ATT for many years. One was for our FIre Notification system, one is for the emergency phone in our elevator and the last is for our

Questions

Information about a tall green utility box in my front yard

I am trying to find out who owns the tall (about 3 ft) green utility box in my front yard. The covers are coming apart and it needs to be repaired before critters start nesting in the box. Could this box belong to AT&T?

Questions

Fire Threat with sparking exposed wires 406 Ramblewood Glen ellyn IL 60137

ATT equpiment box is down behind 406 Ramblewood and looks like sparking wires. Please repair asap.

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(7)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.