Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Home Phone Forum

Home Phone Forum

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13324)
digital phone records

In Dec 2021 we changed our ATT landline to a digital phone. I want my phone records for the current year, Jan 1, 2022 to present. I saw the instructions online for retrieving call history, but it is only for 60 calls.I could get that in 2 days. I called customer service - spent over an hour. One re

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Official Solution

landline phone outages

How do I find out if there is a outage concerning my landline

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

CL84307 Answering machine

Display says there are voicemails When I try to listen it says no messages "Calls will be answered" is turned on Incoming and outgoing calls working fine as long as I dial or answer manually Message says this number is not accepting calls

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Accepted Solution

Hearing impaired phone

Do you need internet service for a hearing impaired phone?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

How to prevent the phone ringing except from specified numbers

Currently, all calls to my land phone are forwarded to my mobile phone without ringing my land line. I want to continue doing it this way but allow specific numbers to ring on my land line. The Call Screening feature would not be suitable because it will not forward unspecified numbers.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Home Phone using NVG510 modem stopped working, no dial tone. Internet working OK.

Green phone light on modem 'off'. Powered off/on modem, replaced telephone and its cable, no help. Had been working fine for years.

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Why is my bill higher?

Hello, I am contacting you to ask why my bill is higher than expected. I used to pay approximately $54.41/month for home wifi with fiber. After adding home landline service a little more than a month ago, I was told that my bill going forward would increase by $20.00/month, so I would end up

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

called ID stopped working a week ago on my landline (didn't do anything on my end)

Greetings,My Called ID stopped working about a week ago on my home phone (Landline). I made no changes to my service.  What happened?  Thanks for any help/assistance. 

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Closed

Letter stating services disconnected from address

I am trying to get a letter stating services have been disconnected from the property so that I can get a demolition permit. How do I receive this letter?

Questions

• AT&T Phone

President's Office has not helped me

I was directed to the PO after all else failed. I was promised my original (25 Yrs) phone number back, but Mr.G has not followed through. He was so helpful at first. At this time No one can call me. I am 83 and my husband is 95. We have lots of medical people who use my old number. I have personal

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Residential land line check

I'm requesting a residential landline check for an elderly relative in Orlando FL. We cannot reach her by her landline (account was originally with BellSouth and now is AT&T).  Every attempt to call the number fails.  Tomorrow Hurricane Ian will pass over Orlando so it is important fo

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Easement

I inherited 2 acres and found out AT&T has a continuous easement on the whole 2 acres. AT&T only uses about .25 acres for a small utility building and to keep supplies. I want to see if AT&T would be willing to renegotiate the easement to the .25 acres, which they currently use instead o

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Old SWBell box with cover off and wires exposed

There is an old "green" SW Bell box in the easement on a property that we manage . The box is bent over, the cover is off and the inside wires are exposed.   If it is abandoned, it is an eyesore when entering the drive into the nice commercial building we manage. Can this be remov

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Changing back to ATT from Ring Planet

I switched to RingPlanet when they told me that ATT was getting rid of their landline maintenance. The service for Ring Planet is the worst service that I ever had.  Is it possible for me to get back to my landline service with ATT?  Please contact me at (Edited as per Community Guideline

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Trying to block a number

It never works it always says try again in a few minutes

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.