Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Home Phone Forum

Home Phone Forum

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13115)

Closed

landline departments number

how can I the correct landline department phone number   

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Porting my phone number to Ooma

Will I lose either internet access or phone service when my telephone number has been ported?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

5 months been trying to get Remote Access to CF PIN working

Ordered Remote Access to Call Forwarding in February Order No C449324, first PIN did not work. Called numerous times, explaining many many times over, what the problem was.  R745092, KA6130. I've posted on here, the agent could not figure out how to pull my my home phone account on the chat

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

PIN for Remote Access to Call Fowarding

My PIN xxxx does not work when I call 1-580-795-1000 and use my home number. Previous attempts to get a working PIN R745092, KA6130, R756575. I have even written a letter to ATT Corporate office. I am tired of calling, waiting on hold, being asked generic questions, with no resolution. Anybody with

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Why isn't my combined bill available on the webportal anymore?

My combined bill (wireline + wireless) is no longer visible on att.com and has not been since May. I have spent hours on the phone trying to get a copy but no one knows why its not there nor how to get the bill. I have talked to customer care, IMS, digital support, tech support and others but have n

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Using Fastpay

I have used the fastpay service a number of times in order to pay my mother's landline bill and never had an issue before. As I've done many times before, I entered her 10 digit home phone number and 5 digit zip code to login and I repeatedly get this error all of the sudden... "We couldn’t find

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Question re disconnecting landline business service

We made the decision to go to another provider for 6 lines phone service for our business. I assume as soon as the numbers were ported to the new provider (02/18/21), that AT&T knew immediately?  Reason I'm asking is, I tried to log-on to our account through Small Business Account Manager

Questions

• AT&T Phone

remove old line from pole to house

We need the old phone line from the pole to the house removed. We have not used a landline for many years and the line is a nussiance. Please remove.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Someone to replace the Southern Bell sign in my yard

There is an old dilapidated destroyed metal Southern Bell sign in my yard that warns that there is a cable there and not to dig unless call the 811 number. It has been hit by several cars and is faded. Who can I reach to have this replaced?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Closed

Why my refund debit card doesnt work at all.

Just got the ATT refund debit card after cancelling service. I cant get the card activated by phone or by web . Using the number or URL provided. Now what do i do?

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Waiting for refund but AT&T has an error on their end.

I'm not going to waste time and provide as detailed a description as I just typed for an hour and vanished because the site stated it had a "hiccup" when I tried to post earlier! Here is the gist of it:  My account is supposedly delinquent at approximately $400.  I was actually supposed t

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I replace the ATT ML17929 Directory Card?

I received 2 directory replacement cards for my ML17929 2 Line Speaker phone, and was wondering where I can order the replacement cards in case I ran out of them, since I usually replace them daily.

Questions

• AT&T Phone

To get clear voice from caller

How do you channel to get clear voice from caller?

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Landline phone

My landline has been out of service for 3 days! Every time I call I am put on hold! Yesterday, I called 4 times with no resolution. 1st call.  50 min wait  2nd call. 60 min 3rd call 35min 4th call 45min i got tired of waiting on 4th call so I hung up.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Repair maintenance

How do I know if I have repair maintenance?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.