Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Home Phone Forum

Home Phone Forum

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13115)
Defective CRL 32202 Phone

I purchased this phone in February 2022 from Best Buy for $95. In March of 2022 the speakerphone stopped working on one handset.  I contacted Best Buy they said it was past 30 days so they won't replace it.  I've been getting the runaround in trying to contact AT & T.  They say I

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Spam calls getting through

I've been using Call Block (the "Block Unknown Calls" profile) on my home VoIP AT&T landline (model CL82219). For some reason, an increasing number of spam calls are getting through. They will even have a "Spam? City, ST" identification before the number on caller ID and still ring. Has anyone e

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Home landline

Hi. My phone line stopped working. It says “Line in use.” This has been going on since last Friday afternoon. I borrowed a phone that works on another line and it also did not work on my line. So the problem is not with my actual telephone but with my line.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Landline phone has been dead for more than 2 days

All three cordless phones in the house are dead. I have checked connections. I looked at the outside box but there were only wires, nothing I could do.

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Too many login attempts error

I tried to login in to att.com tonight to pay bills and I got error message of too many login attempts and was locked out. I was successful in changing my password and was able to login. I'm NOT trying to login multiple times. This happened back in May and it took AT&T THREE MONTHS to get me bac

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Service is not reachable. Please refresh or try again later

what does this mean when you try to pay bills? is service down after a certain time? can att tell customers when it is down for service so we don't keep refreshing ?

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Managing features on Call Protect gives "500 Internal Server Error"

I am newly signed up for U-Verse phone service. Previously I had the old-style POTS land line service, but I switched it over to U-Verse service so that I could take advantage of Call Protect and NoMoRobo.  It took three days before the web site was updated to show the service, but now finally

Questions

• AT&T Phone

EAsement i

I need to determine if AT&T has been assigned an easement on my residential property in Orange County, California established in 1951 for The Pacific Telephone and Telegraph Company. I would like to discuss vacation of this easement and/or restrictions of this easement.  Please provide con

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

AT &T cordless phone beeping

Landline phone beeps repeatedly ever time when someone hangs up. The answering machine also beeps 7 times after completion of message.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

AT&T CLP99587 Dim Display

My CLP99587 Contrast on the display on all the phones, is extremely dim. I have a very similar model, the CLP99387 in another location, and those displays on all the phones is very bright. All the 5 phones that came with the 99587 all look the same --- very dim, so it doesnt appear to be a defect. I

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Suspicious calls to elderly Aunt with dementia.

My aunt is in Assisted Living and has been receiving calls (4 in the last 2 days) from someone who says they are from Social Security. My aunt has refused to give them any information, but they keep calling.  Is there a way to find out if these calls are legitimate or are they a scam?  We

Questions

• AT&T Phone

2 hours to cancel a fax line- WHY???????

My bill tripled for lines NOT BEING USED. Riddle me this -Why on earth in 2022 would it take in excess of 2 hours to CANCEL a darn fax line ???  Will be trimming down my business with ATT&T.. need a provider who can operate in THIS CENTURY UPDATE: And despite being very polite I think I

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Can you please provide specification data sheets comparing copper and fiber analogue?

Security system will not recognize the newly updated analogue over fiber installation. Why is this when the update from at&t stated that all alarm systems would continue working? please provide any operation differences between the 2 services and why specification sheet on both services.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Closed

Pots line

For 2 months I have been trying to get a pots line in forest ranch ca after 2 times they never came and turned my line on, i have made 27 phone calls with no results, witch is quite hard to do since cell service isn't great in the mountains...ie why I need the pots, no body can tell me whyits not do

Questions

• AT&T Phone

trying to create online acct but only have landline

trying to create online acct but only have landline and im not recieving the authorization code on landline :(   i need to port my landline phone to a new provider BUT cant recieve 6 digit transfer pin#     i try to create an online acct and im not allowed access until i veri

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.