Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Home Phone Forum

Home Phone Forum

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13115)
Landline with no dial tone.

We have a landline that connects to our buildings call box/entry system. Our building is a 10 unit condo complex. I do not know the phone number to the line nor the account number. Our bills are paid by a Prop Mgmt company and I am unable to contact them and they have not replied to my email. I talk

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Local help for Landline Account issues Houston TX

I do not have the correct account PIN, how do I get it. I tried going into Accounts and changing PIN but system does not recognize the last four of my social nor my ZIP. I need to talk to someone locally to help striaghten out the account ID, PIN, etc.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

my July bill does not appear on website

My July bill does not appear on website. I did receive a paper copy in the mail which I paid. The payment then appeared on the website as a credit. The customer service agent was completely clueless and said her system showed everything was correctly displayed so it obviously must be a problem with

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Cordless Phone Incoming Audio Problems

Hi, My At&t cordless phone suddenly stopped incoming audio. When making or receiving a call, the other end can hear me but I cannot hear them. There is also no dial tone when placing a call. The phone is charged, able to make and receive calls. But, again, there is no incoming audio. I hear not

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

50g

Anyone else having trouble with att removing.free 50g with multiple accts.

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Removal of old, dead wiring.

I have two dead lines running from my house to the overhead wiring on my street. According to Spectrum, those lines are owned by AT&T, and they are no longer connected to anything in the house. How do I get those sagging old wires removed?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Static on Landline

When I talk on my landline the static is so bad I can’t hear the person on other end. What can I do to fix this.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Landline

I am looking for a landline service (plug in not computerized) do you offer such service in Morrisville PA? Suzy

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Accepted Solution

EL52303 & EL52319 Handsets

Will an AT&T model EL52303 handset work on a model EL52319 base? I have de-reigstered the EL52303 handsets, but when I try to register them to the EL52319 base it says registry failed. Can this be done?

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Ordering a phone book & yellow pages for a rental home

I own a rental property. Obviously, my tenant has a phone book and yellow pages.  However, as a landlord, I would also like a copy of my own since I am responsible for contracting out repairs and services in a location that differs from my home location. How do I order a phone book & yello

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Old wires pole to the house

How can I get the wire lines from the pole to my house removed? I haven't had a landline in years...:)

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Intermittent Dial Tone on Land Line

Several friends have tried to call me, saying they either get a busy signal or the call never goes through. I have noticed throughout the day I have no dial tone. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. I've disconnected the line several times and that works to restore dial tone occasionally. Other times

Questions

• AT&T Phone

I received a letter supposedly from AT&T Services, Inc. but not sure if it is legit

I received a letter supposedly from you guys, saying there was an overpayment amount on an old account and that I should claim the money by either filling out the paper form (asking for name and address) or to enter in my claim by going to "ClicktoClaim.com." The letter says the funds will be sent

Questions

• AT&T Phone

My landline service in Truckee CA has been out for several days.

A tech came out, verified that it was the ATT lines, not our home, and told me that a major cable problem was being worked on. I can get no further information or updates on this. Meanwhile the service remains out. Does anyone know how to actually reach the people involved in this to see if (a) work

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Can't Create A User Id with AT&T

Whether, I type my phone number or the account number plus the zipcode I get an error saying "That information doesn't look quite right. Try again." I tried different browsers on my computer, cleared cookies,cache, and browsing history, but get the same error. I don't have a mobile device or anot

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.