For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Home Phone

Home Phone

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15174)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

Landlines Going Away

AT&T, along with other providers of landline phones, will be actively phasing out their landline services soon in response to the FCC Landline Shutdown Order 19-72. U.S. service providers will be required to offer customers an alternative to landlines and use devices to convert analog signals to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Forwarding

How do you forward a landline to your cell phone? Then forward that landline to a different cell phone remotely

Questions

Landline to wireless

What device is needed to change a regular phone to a wireless phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID abruptly quit working

I just noticed this morning when my husband called. We have a VoIP land line attached to our Uverse internet, and for the last couple days, there has been no Caller ID identification of incoming calls. I only noticed because we leave the ringers off, and normally the answering machine will give out

Questions

Office phone #2 won't ring while office phone #1 is already in use

I'm trying to set up 2 office phones and while phone 1 is in use and someone else calls phone 2 won't ring it just produces a busy signal.

Questions

Southwestern Bell Box/Equipment I currently have an old Southwestern Bell box hanging off my house. Can I remove it myself ?

It's like the big one on the right in this picture:

Questions

Can't hear caller but caller can hear me

Had phone for years. Suddenly I can't hear a dial tone nor hear an incoming caller. The caller can hear me. (Used a cell phone to test the problem.) Thought the problem was that the old phone finally died. Bought a new phone. Same problem. Any suggestions?

Questions

activate my local line on AT&T phone

I got a Samsung Tab E from my brother in UK and to use my MTN line on it is not possible as the line is reading unreachable what can i do

Questions

My ex husband removed me from the account and reported my phone as stolen

My ex husband removed me from the account and reported my phone stolen so he could get an insurance claim. I paid for this phone and he even took the remaining balance of it out of child support. He won't call and ask AT&T to un-blacklist it. I have the receipts that it was paid off and AT&T

Questions

Line 2 is engaging but not working.

Line 2 will engage when a call comes in on line 1. If you PU line 1 to make out going call, line 2 engages. If a call come in on line 1, line 2 does not pick up and continues to ring. If the line 2 number is called when line 1 is engaged you get a call cannot be completed warning. If you call line 2

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(6)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.