Home Phone

Home Phone

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15111)
Removal of Easement

I work at a law firm in Allentown, Pennsylvania and am working on a project that needs to have a driveway vacated and an AT&T easement moved/abandoned. Can you please help me with a contact person?

Questions

LFwa-40 shuts down with a red light no service everyday and sometimes twice a day

This happens everyday for the last two weeks. Before that and i mean since 2022 no problems. Do I need an update if so where and how.  I JUST came from the local ATT store in Rockford, il and they said they had never seen one before or can service it.  They're the same ones that got it go

Questions

My landline will not ring and there is only 45 DC volts going from ATT to my home.

What is the ringing voltage of a telephone land line?

Questions

Unauthorized tampering with box.

This morning while walking my dog, I witnessed someone dressed in regular clothes doing something inside one of the big boxes. He was not in a AT&T truck, but in a white BMW. He apparently had keys because the doors to the box was open, as I approached, he closed the doors and walked to the oth

Questions

Interrupting answering machine

If I don’t get to the phone in time the answering machine starts to pick up. Is it not possible to interrupt the answering machine and answer the phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When AT&T installer kills existing connections

When the installer hooks up new phones in our building, one or more existing user loses service. This can take over a week to fix.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

I need to report my home landline outage

no dial tone, cannot call out and nobody can call in

Questions

Has Digital Phone Call Protect be discontinued?

I know Call Protect for cell phones has been turned into a revenue stream called Active Armor. I'm interested in Digital Phone Call Protect for VOIP over fiber. All my documentation says it is available (and free) as do the ATT web pages and myatt app. However, all the documentation that tells how t

Questions

ATT Easement

Hello. I would like to learn more about an ATT easement that is on a property we are looking to purchase.  

Questions

el 42408 handset

How do you deregister a EL42408 model? I have that current model and bought a used handset via E-BAY. I need to deregister it and need to sync it up with my base. 

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.