Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Home Phone Forum

Home Phone Forum

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13115)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

AT&T landline phone refuses calls from my T-Mobile cellular phone

Recently got our AT&T home landline phone service connected; however, my husband and I can not call our home phone with our T-Mobile cell phone.  It's almost like both cell phone numbers are blocked but do not show up as being blocked.  Neither AT&T nor T-Mobile has been able to fix this problem so

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Answering machine recorded messages all garbled and hard to understand

Hey..... looking for assistance with my AT&T base with answering machine. When someone leaves a message, it's very difficult to understand.  I don't want to replace the unit because I also have 3 matching phones in various parts of the house and garage.  If I have to replace the base

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Sometimes Dial Tone, Sometimes Not

My landline home phone keeps losing the dial tone. Days later, it would come back, then after a day or two, lose it again. This happens over and over. I tried the troubleshooting steps (plug phone into the outside box for dial tone, check for electronic device interference), but no luck. When there

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Att line down

My phone line is down - 1292 farmdale ave Louisville ky 40213 / been down for a week / called customer service twice / on phone more than an hour / no response no repair

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

add land line to my existing accounts online

I have spend over 9, yes 9, hours on the phone with ATT land line "customer support" (which doesn't seem to exist). I already have an online ID with my Direct TV account on it.  I have tried 74 times to add my new home phone number to my online account.  When I type in my phone number and

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

call blocking feature

How can I block repeat scam calls from same phone number?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Closed

No line

No dial tone

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Phone says no line

Can’t use my phone.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Deleting landline service

My router / modem is plugged into a phone jack in the wall. If I discontinue my landline account will that affect my internet service?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Closed

Tree Trimming?

Hi AT&T, I started cutting a tree down at the back of my property and noticed that the oak tree limbs go over and are resting on the AT&T wires. Is this something y'all can come cut down? Also, I need this tree cut down asap. Thank You!

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Contact for initiating AT&T Trouble Report

A field engineer left the cover askew on a green and rust landline/DSL wiring tower on my property. I have today made multiple phone calls to ATT’s Worst-in-Class VRS, referred first from “Customer Care” to an out-of-service line and from there to Directv, where a live person picks up immediately, c

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

We didn't consent to paperless billing

We didn't consent to paperless billing and e-mails keep spamming us that we did. It won't accept response back.   Going online or calling sends us in circles.   "|Hello,Thank you for enrolling your account in paperless billing. You may receive one more bill in the mail before this

Questions

• AT&T Phone

New construction of townhomes

I am building a new 3 unit townhome building in Atlanta. I can't find a phone number for an engineering department or new construction department anywhere in this forum or any other AT&T site or connection. PLEASE HELP!!

Questions

• AT&T Phone

How to disconnect Call Waiting Permanently

My 86-year-old mother does not want call waiting on her landline phone. She has AT&T landline and internet service.  I have called and they tell me it can only be disabled with the code for each call.  She is not capable of doing this each time.  What can I do to get it disconnec

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

office of the president

Good afternoon, I am hoping you can help me with the quandary of my home phone service being cancelled without my knowledge or permission! I have been working through the ranks for over 5 hours and transferred 8 times in one day - needless to say I am at a loss as to my next turn.  It has tur

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.