Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Home Phone Forum

Home Phone Forum

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(12760)

Accepted Solution

How to factory reset TL88102 handset

The handset that came with the phone shows 'Out of range OR no power at base'. I also bought a second handset that successfully registered with the base and is working fine. I followed all instructions to deregister all handsets and re-register them again, but this handset continues to the show t

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I cancel landline phone

Please tell me how to cancel all services (like Call waiting, caller Id, and anonymous call blocking) but keep a basic landline [EDITED] for local phone calls. Thank you, Frank [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Closed

Replacement IFWA-40 activation problems

I'm going to try to summarize what other users have found to work to activate the new unit you receive to replace the old unit that is 3g only and won't work when 3g goes away. If more solutions come up I'll post them. Closing this topic to posting it's for information purposes only.  . Go

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Hand hole cap is broken

There is handhole in my property and the plastic cap is broken and I want to send request to fix it but I do not know how ?

Questions

• AT&T Phone

AT&T copper wire landline can't connect when I dial a fax number

My AT&T copper wire landline is suddenly unable to connect to fax numbers. I get the three tone message and then “I’m sorry, you’ve reached an out of service number.  Please try again.”  The issue exists for two different fax numbers.  I tried calling both fax numbers from my pri

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Unable to View Landline Call History in current billing cycle

I am unable to view Landline Call History during the current billing cycle. This is a business land line. I am able to veiw call history for previos billing periods.

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T wiring causing damage to house - how to have it removed?

There is old AT&T wiring on the house I just purchased that is causing damage to the house/gutters on windy days. How do I request AT&T remove it?

Questions

• AT&T Phone

CANCELLATION OF LANDLINE RESULTING IN A CREDIT WHICH WAS SENT TO ME VIA REFUND ON A CREDIT CARD WITH A BANK THAT I DO NOT RECOGNIZE.

PAPERWORK SAYS, "GO ON-LINE TO REQEST A PAPER CHECK". THE BIG PTOBLEM IS THAT I CAN NOT FIND A PLACE TO DO THAT! AND, CALLING ATT CUSTOMER SERVIVE JUST PUTS YOU ON HOLD FOR 30 MINUTES OR MORE! PLEASE, IF ANYONE HAS A GOOD RESOLUTION LET ME KNOW!

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Complaint: home phone line out for over a month

Hello, I would like to issue a concern and a complaint that my Mother’s home phone line has been out for over a month. There is no signal into her home, which AT&T keeps giving us a delayed repair time (originally one week - now we are 5 weeks beyond when the line went out). She lives alone and,

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Unwanted calls

I am continually receiving calls from who knows, starting with "Tghis is a courtesy call for AT&T and DIRECT TV customers"! The latest call was this morning, 14 May 2022 at 04:30 AM! I would lik,e to find out who is responsible for tjhese calls even if they are fromn out of country!!

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Landline home phone plan CANNOT be changed--avoid this ATT trap

For about six weeks now, I have been unable to change my landline phone plan. When I log in to my account, and click on all the right places, including "View My Plan" or "Change My Plan" for landline phone, it automatically goes to a page featuring wireless phones and options. Think it's cookies on

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

How do I remove a blocked number from Home Landline phone number

How do I emove A blocked number from Home Landline phone number

Questions

• AT&T Phone

Answering machine messages flashing won't delete

Att answering machine with Base & 3 handsets Model: CL82313 Purchased: 2016 In Aug. 2021 we transferred from Frontier landline ph service to a wi-fi connection with Ligtel that includes our long distance ph service via VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol). Has this change to wi-fi activated the f

Questions

• AT&T Phone

line removal

need to have lines removed from a site in the asheville, nc area. who do I contact?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Green Boxes on roadside

How can I reach someone about moving the OLD green phone box in the way of my driveway. I don't believe it is in use any longer.   I've tried to call AT&T but am having no luck reaching anyone that can help.  Can it be removed?

Questions

• Landline Home Phone

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.