Home Phone

Home Phone

Find answers to common AT&T Home Phone questions, 24x7.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(15087)
Nobody can hear me when I'm talking

I have an AT&t phone it's a two-part piece but nobody can hear me when I'm talking on it somebody calls me they can't hear me if I call somebody they can't hear me but I can hear them fine can anybody tell me what I can do to fix this thank you

Questions

Closed

Nobody hits me when I'm talking

Have an AT&t landline when I'm trying to talk to somebody I can't when they call but I can hear them

Questions

Release of easement

@ATTHelp I own a property in Florida that has an easement recorded in 1961 for Southern Bell. We do not believe it is in use and would like to obtain a release of easement. Our local municipality has no interest in the easement - it is solely for Southern Bell which was acquired by AT&T. Please

Questions

Utterly impossible to find anyone at ATT to setup a land line phone or discuss delays

I have so far spent > 5 hours calling various ATT Phone #s (on their pages and via internal people trying to reroute me) just to get a land line phone for a new apartment for my dad. I thought I had a break through Wednesday when someone actually took an order (I have the conf #) for the new serv

Questions

1740 Digital Answering System - System Will Not Record Messages If A Call Is Made While Someone Else Is On The Line

Hi there - I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a 1740 Digital Answering System that is set up and does record messages. However, it will only take messages if the phone rings through to voicemail. The system will not take a message if I'm on the line with someone, and another person calls at the

Questions

Landline account paid bill and shows in bank as going through but not credited to my account

I paid my February landline bill for $115.70, the next billing cycle came and the bill was $240.54. They said they never received my check but it was electronically converted through my bank. It just was not posted to my account. I have now called on two occasions and was told different answers abo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pinned

Landlines Going Away

AT&T, along with other providers of landline phones, will be actively phasing out their landline services soon in response to the FCC Landline Shutdown Order 19-72. U.S. service providers will be required to offer customers an alternative to landlines and use devices to convert analog signals to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Forwarding

How do you forward a landline to your cell phone? Then forward that landline to a different cell phone remotely

Questions

Landline to wireless

What device is needed to change a regular phone to a wireless phone?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID abruptly quit working

I just noticed this morning when my husband called. We have a VoIP land line attached to our Uverse internet, and for the last couple days, there has been no Caller ID identification of incoming calls. I only noticed because we leave the ringers off, and normally the answering machine will give out

Questions

Be the first to reply

(2)
Text Alerts from AT&T Why won't you let me get Text Alerts without AT&T wireless?

So AT&T won't let you add a wireless phone number unless it is an AT&T number!!

Questions

how to unlock phone

hi can u please help me how to unlock my phone because im here at philippines right now need to unlock it openline to insert some sim here

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Accepted Solution

Forwarding

How do you forward a landline to your cell phone? Then forward that landline to a different cell phone remotely

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID abruptly quit working

I just noticed this morning when my husband called. We have a VoIP land line attached to our Uverse internet, and for the last couple days, there has been no Caller ID identification of incoming calls. I only noticed because we leave the ringers off, and normally the answering machine will give out

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.