Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max

HBO Max

Share tips and tricks with other HBO Max customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(941)
HBOmax with new wireless plan

I recently changed my wireless plan, which I was able to still get HBOmax for free with. However, I was instructed that I would need to sign up again for HBOmax and could use my same email. However, I can't seem to figure out how to do that. I have seen other forum questions in which gives instructi

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max Subscription has expired message help

I get the HBO Max Subscription has expired when it should be included in my DirecTV package. How do I fix this?

Questions

Official Solution

HBO Max and HBO Live channels on Directv Stream?

Does the HBO Live channels that were included with wireless users that had Directv(satellite) not carry over to those that have the Directv Stream service? I have Unlimited Elite that includes HBO Max, and when I had the Directv Satellite service the HBO live channels were added to Directv automati

Questions

• HBO Max Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Unlimited Grandfathered Plans & HBOMAX

AT&T is no longer offering HBO MAX for new plans. If you have a plan that included HBO MAX, As long as you do not move or change your plan, you will not lose HBO MAX. How to stream HBOMAX on an Unlimited Elite Plan (Grandfathered) Sign in using the same ID you use to sign in to your AT&T

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Can't Sign in to HBOMAX - Help & Streaming Solutions

AT&T Subscriptions that include HBOMAX AT&T is no longer offering HBO MAX for new plans. If you have a Grandfathered plan that included HBO MAX, As long as you do not move or change your plan, you will not lose HBO MAX. If you have a legacy plan, learn how to sign in below.    H

Questions

Just switched to plan that includes HBO Max; I’m already a HBO Max subscriber, what do I need to do?

Just switched to plan that includes HBO Max; I’m already a HBO Max subscriber, what do I need to do so that I’m not being charged for something that’s free? What do I need to do to “sign up” on the HBO Max site/app with the AT&T(?) credentials? Thanks.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Have AT&T Fiber 1Gig? Nice! You get to enjoy HBOMAX

HBOMAX is no longer included with new AT&T Fiber Orders. If you have HBO MAX with your current 1 Gig service, it will remain as long as you do not move or change plans. How to stream HBOMAX Once the app or browser is open: On the app, select the person icon. Select Sign In Through TV or Mobil

Questions

Problems with hbomax

Hi I finally broke down and got hbo max, wanted to watch Godzilla vs Kong and several other shows, but ever since I have gotten it, been nothing, but trouble. The audio seems low on certain things and when you turn on surround sound it's still low. There's a white line going down the side of the

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

HBOmax Verification

After speaking to over 31 ATT agents and 2 HBOMAX agents (via phone, tweet, and online chat), over 15 hours of my life, and 11 "escalated tickets" -- I am not closer to any solution after 2 months. Signed up for the internet package -- 1000mpbs - get HBOMAX for free. No matter what steps we ta

Questions

HBO Max Sign In

I receive a Service Code: H-191cc3c6-76da-494c-ea4d-b43ea2677a51, upon linking my account to sign in with AT&T, I've done it across all browsers, deleted cache, used private browser, used different devices, & I've double checked if my service for my plan qualified, as it

Questions

Emails / Text saying to contact for lower rates

Are these texts real?

Questions

HBO Max Trial Expire?

Hello, I just recently signed up for fiber internet. I was wanting to know how long do you have HBO?  does it add on to your bill for 14.99?  I cannot find any information on this.  Please help?

Questions

Closed

HBO Max free w internet no channels on ATT TV

so i get hbo max free with my gig internet. I also have ATT TV. I can accesa the HBO max just fine. But the HBO channels are not showing up on my ATT TV. After dealing with customer service several times and with no help. I added hbo max on my ATT TV account. Im hoping after the 3 month trial it wil

Questions

Missing HBO channels with DirecTv from HBO Max

I had HBO for Life when I signed up with DirecTv and combined my ATT wireless bill, this was great for 3 1/2 years. Fast forward to when HBO Max 1st came out and we got free HBO Max with our fee HBO subscription. My problem is now I have upgraded to Unlimited Elite wireless plan which has free HBO M

Questions

HBO Max

When we try to activate our HBO Max account we are able to log in on the AT&T watch tv ( the text verification said that we already have an account) only for it to immediately sign us out. Any work arounds or ideas what is going on? Also when selecting provider on HBO Max log in there is no plai

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.