Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
HBO Max

HBO Max

Share tips and tricks with other HBO Max customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(941)

Closed

HBO Max not working on DirecTV Stream

Every time I try to play a show on HBO Max using DIRECTV Stream, I get an error message 'Can't Play Title'. Is anyone else having this issue. HBO Max is included in my subscription package, so why isn't it working?

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Maxx verification issue

No one can solve this I’ve spoke to a lot of reps for hrs and chatted as well.Nobody can help my bo maxx credentials don’t work when I try to log in through provider this so frustrating.

Questions

• HBO Max Login & Installation

I can’t link my HBO Max account with my AT&T account

I’ve been trying to link my HBO Max account with my AT&T account for the past few days and I’ve been getting an every single time. Could you please help me fix this? Thank you

Questions

Unable to verify account

I was browsing the settings and noticed that the email and name for the account information is entirely different. I've never even heard of this email and I can't change it without having access to the email which I obviously don't because it's not mine. I sign in through my att account. Any help mu

Questions

• HBO Max Account & Billing

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlink email from HBOMax

Hello, I had an existing HBOMax account but when I tried linking it through ATT, I accidentally linked the incorrect email. Can you please unlink the HBO account so that I can link the correct existing account?

Questions

HBO max was offered at the retailer and isn't on my account

I established service with an authorized retailers and the hbomax was included with my wireless plan, but I cannot figure out how to register through my account. Also, it does not show up on my account benefits. And since there is no way to talk to anyone about this I am here.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO max

I’ve been having this ongoing issue with my HBO Max, which is included w my cell phone plan. Every time I try to sign in, I get a message that reads “Can’t verify subscription”. I’ve talked to numerous customer support people, and no one seems to know what to do.  Please help

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

HBO FOR LIFE

I was on the phone twice yesterday for hours. I was told a Supervisor would call me back in an hour. That was at 5:30 yesterday it’s 9:00 am and I still have not heard from anyone. Back in September of 2017, I was given HBO for LIFE. I have not changed my plan or left ATT but as of January 2022 I am

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max subscription

When I switched to a new plan I received HBO Max. I have watched movies for months. Last week HBO Max says to restore account or select a plan. When I go to my account on HBO Max it says my subscription ran out. I have not changed my AT&T plan. How can this HBO subscription end??? Any help would

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Connecting to HBO Max

Hello, I live in the country so I have very limited choices for internet services (right now paying $60 for 10mbps but only getting 1-4mbps). So I finally broke down and signed up for DirecTV. But, I'm totally confused about how to get HBO Max and all the other "Special" programs. Do I still need in

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Hbomax Sign in Error

Hi. I'm having trouble signing into hbomax with my att tv account details, it's keeps looping anytime I sign in and takes me back to the sign in page again. Edmund 

Questions

HBO Max signin via wireless account - Unlimited &More

I had HBOMax via DirectTV but I dropped DTV. Now when I attempt to access HBO via my Firestick I cannot.  I logged out of HBO on my Firestick, cleared the data and the cache, and logged out.  Then i deleted the HBO app and reinstalled the HBO app.  It let me log in with my HBO email

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

HBO Max with Discovery Plus Bundle being offered to AT&T customers?

With the announcement of HBO Max and Discovery Plus merging, I am asking for some clarification. Currently AT&T offers HBO Max as a free bonus with some internet plans.  With this merge happening, how will that be handled?  While this new combo service be offered at no charge for thos

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cant sign in to hbo max

ive verified my email, confirmed its linked to my hbo max ive done everything and all i get is "we cannot verify your subscription" what do i do from here?

Questions

• Watching HBO Max

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

HBO Max account suddenly maps to the same account as another user on plan

So I’ve had the ultimate plan for about a year. Had no issues logging into HBO Max originally. Have had it in all my devices like phone, tv, iPad, etc.   Yesterday the app in all my devices suddenly started showing the “Don’t miss out!” With the “restore subscription, Choose plan, etc” s

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.