AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(34961)
I cannot get verification texts on my new iPhone 14

I cannot get verification texts to sign on to my accounts on my new iPhone 14. I seem to get all other texts. Apple and credit card companies have not been able to help and tell me to try contacting AT&T. Any idea why I can't get these texts?

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

LTE equals no service

I am in a populated area of Colorado Springs and have consistent issues with losing 5G service and it going to LTE. When this happens, I cannot send or receive SMS/MMS messages, I cannot use any apps that require internet, and on the browser it says no internet connection.   I have tried

Questions

• Network Coverage

Verification code

Not getting my one time verification code

Questions

Recent issues with my phone--static/others say they can "hear" other people talking/not connecting to internet when out

For the past few weeks, I have been having issues with my cell phone.  When I am talking to others, those on the other end of the phone call indicate that there are severe "crackling" sounds and they can hear a lot of background noise/chatter.  This occurs if I am in the car alone with no

Questions

• Network Coverage

Acp program

If I am new to the acp program I am currently with straight talk I would like to become a customer of at&t could you please tell me if I come to y'all for service for cell phone would I be able to get a free new phone or could I make payments on one

Questions

• Account Features

transfer 2 line from FirstNet to AT&T Business account and no service for 2 weeks

HelloI switched from Firstnet to an ATT Business account two weeks ago. Until now, I don't have service, and It's on SOS mode (Just for emergencies)."I called customer care many times and changed sim many times, including Esim, Visited corporate stores, Spent hours with customer care for ATT and Fir

Questions

• Network Coverage

Active Armor not recognizing that my device is on the AT&T network

I’ve receiving two errors on the Active Armor home page. One if that Calls are not active and the other is Network VPN threat detected. Both seem to be related to the same issue; that Active Armor is not recognizing that my IPhone is on the AT&T network. IOS and Active Armor app are up to da

Questions

• Account Features

Secure family app

Tracking history not showing up from one of my child’s phone?

Questions

• Device Features

some texts not getting through

3 days ago I stopped getting texts and replies to texts from certain numbers in my contacts. Others come in just fine.  The numbers are not blocked and I have reset everything numerous times, checked up to date software, turned synch on and off, etc.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Child's internet history not showing on parents phones.

Everything works fine except no internet history.

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Be the first to reply

(16)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(19)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.