AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(34979)
Certain text messages not being received on my Iphone 14 pro

Received and set up my new iPhone. Everything works fine with the exception of certain text messages. These messages are usually the secondary authentication ones or temporary passcodes sent from website servers

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

not getting short code texts

cant receive verification texts

Questions

verification code text messages

I am not receiving any of the verification code messages such as from amazon, PayPal, etc. How can I solve this issue?

Questions

SMS 2-step-verification not receiving

My phone doesn't receive text messages from some businesses in two-factor-verification situations. Usually there is an e-mail option, so until recently this hasn't been a problem. Anyone else dealt with this? I have an iphone 11 and AT&T transferred my phone number to Liberty Wireless when I liv

Questions

ActiveArmor won’t allow me to setup

I can click on my identity but it won’t allow me to add any numbers or email addresses or my dl number

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Emergency Call Only and No service

Hi, I came from Pakistan 3 days ago. I activated International Roaming on my zong number. But it is not working. Sometime it shows Emergency Calls Only and sometime it turns into No Service. I activated International roaming just to receive text and OTPs. I contact zong and they said everything i

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Visual voicemail setup closes before finishing

I just changed from Verizon to ATT. I am trying to set up visual voicemail and it said I cannot until I give it phone permission which is already selected. I de and then reselect and then get the same message or the app closes. Can't get chat support since they are so busy. I have a Samsung S22.

Questions

• Device Features

Trouble Connecting

Is there anyone else out there who has wireless internet connection and 5g AND have been having issues with getting into their email account and DIRECTV? I’m having to put in my username and password reset almost EVERY SINGLE TIME I go on and it’s so frustrating!!! Would anyone on here have a sugges

Questions

• Device Features

Not Receiving Group Text Responses from Verizon Customers

After 90 minutes on the phone with AT&T Technical Support, I'm told that the reason I'm not receiving group text message responses from Verizon customers, is because Verizon is blocking my number. I don't really understand this because I can receive individual texts from Verizon customers. The solut

Questions

DTMF tone - Cannot open apartment gate

I have gone to Apple and I have gone to the apartment complex. I was reentered into the system three times and the front gate box was reset. However, I am still not able to "buzz" anyone in. The gate worked for almost 4 years and now I can't with LTE service. Apple advised that the DTMF tone is too

Questions

• Device Features

Be the first to reply

(16)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(18)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.