Everyone gets our best deals on every smartphone - Black Friday gift deals are still here!
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(34893)
5G & 5G+ is worthless and slow, what's the deal???????

I've noticed ONLY 1 thing, 5G & 5G+ is slower than dial up and slower than the LTE ever was, what's the point of 5G+?????????? It's worthless and I'm going to have ATT take it off my account, I think I even pay $5 to have 5G on my account. It's worthless and SLOW, anyone else agree?????????? P

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

At&t data not activated

I just got at&t unlimited cellular data but the data doesn’t work since it says deactivated, anyone know how to activate it?

Questions

Airtel roaming in USA, issue with voice calls

Hi There! I am having issues with making or receiving calls. I landed here in the US yesterday. I have tried switch off and on, reset the network settings and also have pulled out the SIM and inserted it back again. Nothing helped yet. I am receiving SMSs but no calls. Can you please help me. My

Questions

• Network Coverage

Towing for tire pressure issue

Ask for air tire pressure issue so I can drive my car without having a flat the first response came without air pressure tools and the next time the towing was to respond it was over a three hour wait when they promised within 45 mins of the call I finally called them and they just apologized for th

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

plans eligible for international day pass

Are any of the non-unlimited postpaid wirelesss plans eligible for international day pass? If so, which one(s)?

Questions

• Account Features

Black Friday Deals for.....EVERYONE?

Attempting to trade my S-21 for a "free" Pixel 7. The S-21 was "free" 20 months ago, (device pymt is offset with monthly credit). I have 10 of 30 payments left. Also, I elected "Next Up", and "Unlimited Elite " plan. So, using the My ATT app, I selected "shop now" under Deals, I selected Pixel 7,

Questions

• Account Features

Switched from Verizon to At&t, now can't receive texts from family still on Verizon

We switched from Verizon to at&t about two weeks ago and kept our phone numbers. My wife is on iPhone and agree working with at&t support,  her phone now gets texts.  I on the others hand am on a Samsung galaxy s22 ultra and still am not receiving texts from any Verizon customers.

Questions

Consistently Bad Cell Service

My wife and I both experience poor cell service in a couple different zones near our home. I have an iPhone SE (2020) and she has an iPhone 12 mini. When we're driving a stretch of road about a mile and a half from our home, the signal comes and goes (80919 zip code). And a stretch of highway (I-25,

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att unlock app doesnt work

Previously, I unlocked my phone with the unlock app. Factory reset it. Tried it again, no longer unlocked. Help please

Questions

• Account Features

5G+ speeds?

The fastest speed I’ve ever got on my iPhone 12 Pro Max at my home, which is regular 5G, is 347 mbps down and 49 mbps up. I’ve connected to 5G+ towers in Philly and NYC and haven’t come anywhere close to those speeds.  The 5G+ speeds are actually slower than LTE speeds I’ve gotten.  I’m

Questions

Be the first to reply

(12)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(22)

Accepted Solution

how to check how much payment need to be eligible unlock service

how to check how much payment need to be eligible unlock service? i have bought iPhone SE 2020 from ebay, live in outside USA and need to unlock but can't

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Switch carriers

I have t-mobile I just signed up with them I traded my iPhone 11 for iPhone 14 I just got it last week or two and it is still in perfect condition but I am not happy with t-mobile service and I was told I could switch to y’all and y’all could pay t-mobile off for the phone I have and I could pay y’a

Questions

• Network Coverage

Accepted Solution

Question about message

I had a message from someone I know buy number showed as follows(+12052693×××@one.att.net ) why would it be in this format?

Questions

Accepted Solution

International calling

I have international calling on my phone. But every time I try to call from the Bahamas ( where I live) it tells me I can’t make the call from here.  

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Text message # to check my hot spit

Text message # to check my hot spot usuage

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.