Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(34437)
Service has gotten progressively worse over last 6 Months in Sterling/Soldotna, AK area

Over approximately the past 6 months, wireless service has gotten progressively worse over the past 6 months, especially around 8 PM AKST when it drops below 10 mbps. This is the case for both phones and my Business Broadband Internet service. My home is within 500 yards of a tower but it also is no

Questions

• Network Coverage

Sound sounds muffled

My volume on my phone is so low even though it's turned all the way up. I have cleaned everything that I can. I can't even do face time due to I can't hear the person. How can I fix this?

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Forwarded too many times.calls won't complete

When setting up call forwarding a number was listed I don't know. After entering the correct number in all locations this is the recording my callers received

Questions

• Device Features

Active Armor not working For My Identity

Requires setup, but it does not accept the entries

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to receive 2 step verification codes (2FA) to new iPhone 12 Pro

Purchased a new phone directly from Apple. I opted for the easy activation option which auto-activates with the included sim card pre-installed (I did not transfer sim cards). Activation went great and everything seemed to work just fine. Then, I purchased an Apple Watch Series 6 with Cellular servi

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Personal Hotspot

I have the Unlimited Your Way plan from AT&T with the Personal Hotspot option included. If I turn this feature on from my cellphone and use it for WiFi to my laptop, will I be charged anything extra on my bill for using this feature. Thank you!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

3rd Party Messaging Apps and Data Usage

HI, I use a 3rd party Messaging app for my sms and I was wondering if it applies to data usage. The app is called QKSMS   [Subject edited for better exposure]

Questions

Wi-fi Calling Not Available

I have an AT&T Prepaid Unlimited Monthly plan. My phone is a Samsung S21 5G that is on the AT&T wifi-calling compatible list.  Does this plan support wifi-calling? I do not see wifi-calling in my list of Connections.  Can anyone help? 

Questions

How to network unlock phone

Imaging to network unlock phone

Questions

• Device Features

Not Receiving Verification Texts

I recently switched to ATT from Verizon. Since then, I am not receiving 2 factor authentication codes. This is happening with all websites, banks, etc, that I use. I saw another post on this topic which recommended turning phone off/on, going to the app and refreshing connection, and then turning of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I turn off Currently from AT&T ?

Try to open Chrome ap and Currently from AT&T keeps loading

Questions

• Account Features

Slow 5G connection

When I first saw my phone connection said "5G" I thought I was about to see what my Samsung Note 20 5G, could do when it is finally connected to a 5G connection. Needless to say, it was very disappointing. Now I dred seeing that little 5G on the corner of my phone screen. When my phone is connected

Questions

• Network Coverage

Verification codes

Hi! Recently changed my Att plan and now not longer receiving sms with verification codes … att support on the phone has no clue. Thank you!

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

prepaid international roaming

Does my ATT prepaid plan work if I take my phone to Europe?

Questions

• Network Coverage

AT&T can’t upgrade most 5G phones to new bands, regrets the error

This article is about the AT&T Wireless two-step for those of us with “5G” phones that are only a few years old! https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/09/att-wont-upgrade-older-phones-for-new-5g-bands/

Questions

• Network Coverage

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.