AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(34959)
Not Receiving Group Text Responses from Verizon Customers

After 90 minutes on the phone with AT&T Technical Support, I'm told that the reason I'm not receiving group text message responses from Verizon customers, is because Verizon is blocking my number. I don't really understand this because I can receive individual texts from Verizon customers. The solut

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

DTMF tone - Cannot open apartment gate

I have gone to Apple and I have gone to the apartment complex. I was reentered into the system three times and the front gate box was reset. However, I am still not able to "buzz" anyone in. The gate worked for almost 4 years and now I can't with LTE service. Apple advised that the DTMF tone is too

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Phone upgrade and new plan

I am eligible for a phone upgrade, but I also will be upgrading my current wireless plan. Will the phone upgrade stay with the upgraded plan or will I lose the phone upgrade when upgrading plans?

Questions

• Account Features

AT&T please need help

we can't unlock this device for you because we didn't sell or activate it. I want resolve about this message ?

Questions

• Account Features

Closed

Alaskan trip

Planning to go to Alaska. While there I will be in Anchorage, Denali, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and Vancouver. Will I have voice and data service. I have a shar d data plan and never run out.

Questions

• Network Coverage

Spam

I had a text msg saying my phone was going to be locked n to contactv ATT I clicked on it even though I am not ATT customer. They said they had 42 spam complainrs from my phone and did I send them I said no n they wanted to scan my phone because it had been compromised. Is this a true ATT call or wa

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Recovering old voicemails

I have used an iPhone (several models) over the years, but have always been with AT&T. Each time I get a new phone, I just asked the AT&T or Apple representative I was working with to transfer my data - and I assume that included my voicemails. I now want to retrieve all of the voicema

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Switched to AT&T, can't receive texts from Verizon users

Pretty self-explanatory, I've switched from Verizon to AT&T about three weeks ago. Since then, I have not been able to receive text messages from Verizon users. Everything else works. I've spend hours upon hours with customer service at various levels, doing the same procedures over and over and

Questions

Expired rewards card renewal?

I had 2 reward cards that I was offered for switching over to AT&T and I had several months of issues with my service and account accessibility and when I finally get those things worked out and receive my rewards, THEY ARE EXPIRED! Not to mention that it was right before all this COVID-19 quarantin

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Can a Prepaid account get an esim?

I need to get an esim so I can use 1 phone for my 2 numbers. I am trying to stay on a prepaid account and was wondering if AT&T will let you have an esim. My company I'm using right now does not do that for prepaid so before I switch I want to make sure I can do that

Questions

• Device Features

Be the first to reply

(27)
AT&T Active Armor will not install

I’ve tried for months ever since I was told Call Protect was going away, to no avail. After downloading it says: ““Hang tight, we’re setting up your account, this shouldn’t take long.” After about two minutes it says “Error. The system is currently unavailable. Try again later.” I’ve been “tryi

Questions

• Device Features

AT&T iPhone and Access to VMWare Horizon Websites

Our entire fleet of AT&T / iPhones cannot browse to our vmware horizon server. Thus when trying to use the cell phone as a hotspot it simply times out.   If you connect the phone to a wireless network there are no issues and it works. It appears that this issue has been reported nu

Questions

Hotspot not working, att has given up

I can't get my wifi Hotspot to work at all. It used to work fine. I have spoken to dozens of agents and gone into the store. They tried all possible troubleshooting to no avail. They told me it was my phone and to buy a new phone. I bought a new phone. The Hotspot worked for the guy at the store. Br

Questions

slow data upon cell tower congestion, more towers/equipment please

The areas in question affected are Glamis Off Highway Vehicle area, Anza Borrego State Park Rec Area, and any 'play in the sand' area between the mentioned two places. During the non holiday weekday - and during most any day in June thru Sept., most, if not all cellular network towers are not overbu

Questions

• Network Coverage

VPN ATT family secure & companion

My daughter Internet was suddenly not working. It said no internet connection. We spent hours trying to find out what it was. Turns out it was the VPN on her phone for the att secure app. This is not a new app for us. I’ve always liked it. Never had a problem until she got a new phone recently and

Questions

• Account Features

having trouble sending text from email using google sheets

After using it for years we are having trouble sending texts via gmail from google sheets ap. works fine on verizon and other carriers. any ideas? Mike

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(41)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Data / Voice Mail

Is AT&T, data kept Secure 🔐.. To were Nobody, except AT&T can read ⁉️💭  ** 2.)  How to set - up Voicemail AT&T, Service / Style.. *** 3.)  Are  text messages  Encrypted ⁉️💭👆👆👆✅ please 🤔💭

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where do I find broadband benefits enrollment?

Where do I find broadband benefits enrollment?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does anyone know how to report an employee fraud?

I was at a kiosk in a BJ's store. The woman working there took my husband's debit card and other information in order to pay taxes on cable services and to get into our account. The next day we had two charges on our bank account totaling almost $900.00. She was the only one who has had access to my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does Active Armor check for predator malware?

Does Active Armor check for predator malware?

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Are recent locations saved?

Does my data store recent locations

Questions

• Tones, Games, Videos, More...

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.