AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Features & Services

Features & Services

Tips for getting the most out of your wireless features.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(34960)
Switch from Prepaid to postpaid

Do I need an id when I go inside the store to switch from prepaid to postpaid??

Questions

• Account Features

Report dead zone

How do I report a dead zone in my area? It's only like a half block radius, but my new office is right dead center in the middle of it.  I'm about a heartbeat away from leaving ATT over this honestly.

Questions

• Network Coverage

Certain text messages not being received on my Iphone 14 pro

Received and set up my new iPhone. Everything works fine with the exception of certain text messages. These messages are usually the secondary authentication ones or temporary passcodes sent from website servers

Questions

• Data & Messaging Features, Internet Tethering

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

not getting short code texts

cant receive verification texts

Questions

verification code text messages

I am not receiving any of the verification code messages such as from amazon, PayPal, etc. How can I solve this issue?

Questions

SMS 2-step-verification not receiving

My phone doesn't receive text messages from some businesses in two-factor-verification situations. Usually there is an e-mail option, so until recently this hasn't been a problem. Anyone else dealt with this? I have an iphone 11 and AT&T transferred my phone number to Liberty Wireless when I liv

Questions

ActiveArmor won’t allow me to setup

I can click on my identity but it won’t allow me to add any numbers or email addresses or my dl number

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Emergency Call Only and No service

Hi, I came from Pakistan 3 days ago. I activated International Roaming on my zong number. But it is not working. Sometime it shows Emergency Calls Only and sometime it turns into No Service. I activated International roaming just to receive text and OTPs. I contact zong and they said everything i

Questions

• Network Coverage

Email to SMS has stopped working. How can I fix it?

For several days my Microsoft Exchange server account has failed to send SMS messages for calendar events. I then attempted to send an email to my phone, and I got an error that reads as follows. Suggestions? <recipientphone#>@txt.att.net mx3b.txt.att.netRemote Server returned '554 5.2.0 &

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Visual voicemail setup closes before finishing

I just changed from Verizon to ATT. I am trying to set up visual voicemail and it said I cannot until I give it phone permission which is already selected. I de and then reselect and then get the same message or the app closes. Can't get chat support since they are so busy. I have a Samsung S22.

Questions

• Device Features

Be the first to reply

(28)
SMS 2-step-verification not receiving

My phone doesn't receive text messages from some businesses in two-factor-verification situations. Usually there is an e-mail option, so until recently this hasn't been a problem. Anyone else dealt with this? I have an iphone 11 and AT&T transferred my phone number to Liberty Wireless when I liv

Questions

Secure family app

Tracking history not showing up from one of my child’s phone?

Questions

• Device Features

Activating Armor each time phone is turned on?

How do I tell the android phone to initiate armor scan each time phone is turned on?

Questions

• Device Features

secure family app

ifthey turn of there location can you still track them on the secure family app

Questions

• Account Features

MMS messages fail to send pictures to group text outside of iMessage

hi, I saw a thread that discusses this but there was no resolution. Can you tell me if ATT has figured this out in the last four months? Here is my issue: When I try to send a picture on a group text where a user is not an iPhone user, the images fail to send every single time. I used to be abl

Questions

HOW TO COMPLETELY DISABLE ACTIVE ARMOR

This feature is ruining my phone call experience! How do I completely disable it? Deleting the app does nothing.

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(44)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Someone else's name shows up on my caller ID - no one else is associated with my account and customer support can't help

I called a co-worker (so this is professionally embarrassing) and they told me that they didn't pick up because [someone else's name] showed up on their caller ID. I have AT&T service and they have T-Mobile service. No one else is associated with my account. I don't share a bill, share a lin

Questions

• Account Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Call History

How long is call history saved? I can only go back 15 months but need to find calls from two years ago.

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Removal of "feature"

I'm trying to remove the feature "BUSGLOBAL TRVLR" from two phone lines, but the instructions keep sending me in a circle. How/where can I remove these unneeded features???

Questions

• Device Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

not getting short code texts

cant receive verification texts

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Usage Details

Hello, before I was able to access online usage details from a time period to present and now it just lets me access past periods but not present online usage details, why not anymore? Has anything changed?

Questions

• Account Features

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.