Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Email Forum

Email Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(1630)

Accepted Solution

Sbcglobal.net password problem

I am constantly being kicked out of my att email. It says I have had too many failed login attempts.  I have to change my password.  It is happening every other day!  Any help would be appreciated.  I use a Windows PC and an IPhone.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

NEW password isn't being recognized

An ATT support rep helped me to unlock my accounty by changing the password. My web mail works fine. However, the password is not being recognized in Outlook 2010 not on my Iphone. Please, please help me resolve this. Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Password reset email

The link you sent me Thursday expired.  Can it be resent to [email scrubbed] for my old account [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Password reset

I’m unable to reset my password because it is not accepting my answers to my security questions.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Cannot sign into sbcglobal.net email

I have been logged out of my email account on my phone app, when I try to sign in it directs me to an AT&T page. The AT&T sign in does not recognize my email. I need help with logging in to access my emails

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Cannot log in to my yahoo-att email

I’m unable to reset my password because it is not accepting my answers to my security questions.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Sbcglobal email chande password issur

I am unable to login to my sbcglobal account. I don't remember password and the security questions do not work.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Locked out of sbcglobal.net email account

Nearly a year ago my sbcglobal.net email stopped working. I had it set up on my phone and PC. I can no longer log in. When I try it says I have tried unsuccessfully too many times and wants me to verify who I am by answering my security questions. My security questions are easy to answer correctly b

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Can I keep my sbcglobal.net email account and my telephone number after moving ?

I may move to apartment that provides internet service. I signed up AT&T Uverse. I may have to cancel my AT&T Uverse. I would like to keep my sbcglobal.net email account and telephone number. I called AT&T customer service and then I hard that New apartment is not under AT&T’

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Frequent Password change request

I have an Sbcglobal domain email and use it on multiple mobile devices thru apple’s mail app as well as yahoo’s app. I have no issues with the email on the mobile apps.  However, when I try to use it on a windows laptop thru Currently mail site, it asks for  a password reset and won’t let

Questions

• AT&T Mail

My password keeps expiring automatically.

Every time I log in to my email after logging out, my account tells me: "The limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. Select Forgot user ID or Forgot password to restore access. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]" when I've in fact, NEVER even attempted different passwords. I clear my cache a

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email Stopped Syncing for Yahoo & att.net Constantly getting logged out too! Super Frustrating

I continue to have non-stop issues with my att.net account through yahoo.mail. It constantly signs me out & now one of my emails has stopped syncing. I have changed my password again & done everything it has told me to do.  This is the error message I'm getting today 0x

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Unable to synchronize email with Outlook

I had to reset my password to be able to log in to my web email and I have over 1200 emails in my inbox. I have set up a new account in MS Outlook on my PC and it shows all of my folders from the web email but I am getting no emails in either the folders or new emails in my inbox.  I am using

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email account removed from yahoo server

Email account was hacked and then removed from the server. Would like to have it reinstated

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Can’t log in sbcglobal.net email

I have a sbcglobal.net email. I got logged out somehow on my yahoo app on my phone. I have tried logging back in on phone and computer and I get error not right credentials reset password. I do that and then only gives me security questions that I answer but says wrong. Gives me no other way and now

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.