Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Email Forum

Email Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(1630)
Cant Log in to yahoo mail

I am locked out of my email. I keep my self signed in for 2 weeks and got this message :Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue.CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Yahoo Mail keeps asking for a new password

I can log in to my Yahoo Mail account three ways: 1. Via my iPhone - this always works. 2. Via Thunderbird on my PC - this always works. 3. Via Currently.com - I keep getting this message (or similar) "looks like you have logged in unsuccessfully to many time - change your password?" so I cha

Questions

• AT&T Mail

help with bellsouth email

My phone is asking me to reenter my bellsouth email password. I apparently don't remember my password. I have click on reset password but no longer have access to the contact email and cannot remember the answers to my security questions. Hep!

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email acct for sbcglobal

We cannot access our sbcglobal acct. when we put in our password from many many years ago it says it is not recognized. When we say forgot password. It is asking for info to give us access. It asks for our AT&T acct, we do not have one. The only thing we have is our sbcglobal acct through at &a

Questions

• AT&T Mail

email accounts improperly linked

Around July 26, 2022 my wife's and my email accounts became merged/crossed/linked??? in some manner. If she resets her password, my password becomes invalid.  I can reset my password, but that immediately invalidates her password.  When she resets...mine becomes invalid again.  Basic

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Forgot Sbcglobal.net passwords cannot sign in

Hello, My saved Touch ID stopped working for my primary email sign-in at sbcglobal.net and I forgot my password. Yahoo phone help (several calls on same issue) says they have no way to recover the acct. using password reset. I cannot get my old mail and contacts forwarded to my new address at att.ne

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Unable to Download ZIP file

Using Google Chrome as my web browser (same error with MS Edge), I am having a problem downloading multiple photo files in the 'zip' format. When I try to use the "ZIP" file function, I get the following error message: {"error":{"code":"ET-5006","requestId":"5fe0222b-8325-8b08-1c13-f2002701b700"}}

Questions

• AT&T Mail

SPAM Filter Stopped Working in February 2022?!?

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? It used to work pretty well, but in the last month EVERYTHING is getting trough to my Inbox. It's not even stopping the most obvious Subjects or suspicious Sender email addresses. I still use my "@sbcglobal.net" email address.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

att.net sub-account not syncing with yahoomail.

We have an sbcglobal.net email account that we have had for years. My wife created an att.net subaccount a few years ago and has had no trouble with it up until August 8.  At that time, we began to see a little triangle with an exclamation point and the following message. " The mailbox is not

Questions

• AT&T Mail

close email account

How do I close an email account at ATT when I cannot get into it? I think it has been hacked.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

forgot security question and can’t get assistance

Forgot password on a ATT email account created a long time ago. Can’t remember security question answer. Can’t get a phone number to call and talk to someone. Abuse report is not helpful. Automated support and chat both avoid the question or say they don’t understand. How can I get help!?!? Do I hav

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] Error keeps happening on my account

I keep getting this message from ATT, but I am not logging to the web email multiple times. i use 3 different devices, 3 two computers and a phone.    Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE COD

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Auto Fill Email Addresses

Where does AT&T get the email addresses that auto-fill as I begin to compose a note? There are hundreds more than I have in "Contacts". Is it possible to export all of those addresses?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Constantly getting locked out of my ATT Yahoo Mail Account

I have resetted my ATT Yahoo email password on a weekly basis. I am getting the following error message: Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] I started getting this mes

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Tremendous Increase in Spam Email

I know there's a separate thread but...there's been a tremendous increase in spam reaching my att email accounts. Over 50 spam messages in 1 day. Please take a look at it ATT.  If a message has something like McAffee, Norton, Camp Lejune, "won an iphone" just put it in the bulk mail. 

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.