Email

Email

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(8171)
MMS to text not working-again

Once again, we can't send MMS to text messages. This is happening with different PC's, different ISP's, different phones on different carriers. The email is always the same. There is never an error message returned and the receiving devices never receive a thing. Once in a while it will send a messa

Questions

Suddenly Cannot sign into email on Currently.com

Was using my email through currently.com last night and suddenly it could not be accessed and with the message that “it looks like you have no Wi-Fi”. WiFi is active and working for everything else. This morning the same issue is there. I’ve used two different browsers and still cannot log in. Safar

Questions

I get multiple copies of the same email messages

every day I receive at least 3 copies of the exact same email messages in my inbox.

Questions

All of a sudden my bellsouth email stopped working with Outlook. I continuously input my password on the Outlook screen but no luck.

I woke up on Thursday to check my emails on my laptop and I continuously get the "Internet Email" sign in box that pops up in Outlook. I have my ATT/Bellsouth email linked to Outlook on my laptop.  I changed my password twice and still nothing.  I have no idea if the ATT site was hacked o

Questions

Account sign in

I can’t sign in to my accounts.  I get this message: Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. If you were using an app, close this

Questions

ATT Blocking Legitimate email from Small ISP

Hi Our email customers about 1500, are no longer able to email to sbcglobal.net, att.net, or pacbell.net. We submitted a report to the email on Friday 4/5 and have not heard anything. PLEASE restore email delivery from our affected servers ASAP. That would be the mail server at mail.dcn.davis.ca.u

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locked out of Email Account

I am locked out of my email account----I received CARE CODE: 203.2 [FL001] and when I follow directions to set up a new password, it will not let me.  How can I get back into my account??!!

Questions

Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4g flip phone E4830?

Why has ATT disabled email capabilities from Kyocera 4 g flip phones E4830? I was told by Customer Service that ATT was starting to limit the services on 4g's. Emailing capabilities is being taking away but the price of the service I pay for is still the same. Other companies have not disabled email

Questions

How do I get someone in AT&T email support to look into an issue on their side?

My email is on legacy @pacbell.net domain. AT&T owns this domain.  It is "powered by Yahoo", whatever that means other than the fact that I need to access my email through Yahoo mail.  Yahoo (and Google) implemented stricter rules for email senders, particularly bulk senders, earlier

Questions

I cant Log INTO MY YAHOO EMAIL OR AT&T ACCOUNT

Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise, start I USE A MAC I NEED HELP

Questions

Be the first to reply

(11)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.