Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Email Forum

Email Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(1630)
Locked out of email

I have been locked out of my sw bell email. Code 205.2.  Cleared the browser cache/history.  Entered User ID and clicked on forgot password.  Was taken to screen to answer 2 security questions which I never set up.  Was not given the option to request a temporary password to be

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Cannot access sbcglobal.net email account

I have an @sbcglobal.net email account. In late November, I purchased new ta­blet and after trying to add my email account on that device, I've been locked out of my email account and can do nothing to fix the problem. I've done everything from waiting 24 hours or several days betwe­en logins, to ca

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

email connection keeps timing out

After logging in to my AT&T sbcglobal.net account, it times out after about an hour (and doesn't save a draft of the email I was typing). This has been going on for over a week.  I've tried different browsers, I've checked the box "Keep me signed in" -- I'm stumped.  Any ideas on how

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My SBCGLOBAL.net e-mail Sub-account is missing? Did Att change something recently?

My SBCGLOBAL.net e-mail Sub-account is missing? Did Att change something? It will not let me log into my sub-account. Seems to have disappeared sometime last week. If I log into my regular account and go to manage sub accounts it is not there and it says my account does not support sub-accounts. Wow

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email

I can't login to my email

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

problems with adding two-step verification on my Yahoo email account

I can log into my Yahoo account. When I get to my account page -- there is NO button/tab or anything for 2 step verification. I cannot use the instructions below to secure my yahoo account.  Can anyone assist?   Avid

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Unable to login to my email or reset my password. Possibly hacked. CARE CODE: 201 [LU100]

I am unable to login to my main att email using my user ID. I have a couple of subaccount emails that are still working, but my main email is not.  It started randomly yesterday.  I am unable to login from my home or work computers or my iphone.  I've tried clearing the cache and coo

Questions

• AT&T Mail

ive been trying to log into my email

it has been a while since i have not used my att email. i used my old phone and my tablet to get to it but i changed my phone and phone number so i can't remember my password and/or my security questions. how can i open my email again? i have some accounts link to that e-mail and i can not do any ch

Questions

• AT&T Mail

sbcglobal.net email account

I have been locked out of my account. Keeps going to the ATT login and does not recognize my login or password. What happened to sbc access?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email

Provide instructions on to restore email

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I cannot log into my at&t account or email on my laptop. I keep getting the error code CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] no matter what I do.  I am using chrome and have cleared my cash and cookies.  I am however able to see email on my cell phone.  Please help!

Questions

• AT&T Mail

no att account access on home computers suddenly

I can not login to att account on any computer in my home using Blue Stream fiber but can using Verizon on my phone. just happen 4 days ago.  I have tried reboot of blue stream.  No idea why happen.  OLD bellsouth email is working on my phone but any of our home computers

Questions

• AT&T Mail

can't log in to my att/yahoo acct.

I can't get logged into my att/yahoo email account. I used forgot password and it takes me to security questions.  It's been a long time since I set them up.  I thought I knew the answers, but it is saying they are wrong.  I saw a the answer to a previous post where it said you could

Questions

• AT&T Mail

ATT.net email address from when I had U-Verse

I've been using my att.net email address for over 15 years and have had the email account set up on my iPhone in the default iOS mail app. The iOS mail app prompted me to reenter the password and it won't accept it. So, I went ahead and tried resetting the password but since I forgot the answers to

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Unable to receive emails to my att.net account.

I can send emails, however I can’t receive any emails. I sent a test email to from another email account. The message I received back was: [Address not found. Your message wasn't delivered because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.] I also tried sending myself and

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.