Email Forum

Email Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(1426)
ATT.net email and web page will not stay logged in and auto logs out constantly for the past month.

ATT.net email and web page will not stay logged in and auto logs out constantly for the past month. It happened without warning or cause. No solution found. Only website I have problems with using Firefox. Changing passwords is of no use.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

E Mail

I have had the same email account for 20 years with no problems. In th last 4 maths I have been blocked 5 times and had to change my password. I get a different reason every time I call. I am running out of passwords !!  What is happening ???

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Bellsouth email randomly logging off and issues logging in.

While using my bellsouth email through currently.att.yahoo.com, my email will randomly disconnect from the server and log me off.  The screen does not change so you do not know this has happened.  I also often find a message that says I've tried to log in too many times when I haven't tried to log i

Questions

• AT&T Mail

reversion

hola buena tarde . disculpe quisiera la reversion de compañia ya que me robaron mi celular pero antes de es hice una portabilidad pero no me activaron mi numero y dejo de funcionar el numero. asi que quisiera la reversion para poder recuperar mi numero. ya que medijeron que estaba congelado mi

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

unable to set up bellsouth.net account in gmail.

Am trying to set up my bellsouth.net account to retrieve messages in Gmail on my computer. I am inputting my "user name"@bellsouth.net,   pop.att.yahoo.com,  port 995 and using yahoos 12 digit code for password. I also tried using my old bellsouth password. neither works.   

Questions

• AT&T Mail

CARE CODE: 201 [LU100]

My mom was kicked out of her email and receives CARE CODE: 201 [LU100] while trying to login. We go to reset the password but are made to answer security questions that were never set. What are our options?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Access to my SBCGLOBAL email account via AT&T Yahoo

Every week I get the below error. I'll be working fine and then it stops all of a sudden. The fix is I have to go through this process to change the password. Are there hack attempts this frequently to my email account to lock it? If so, how can I find out when these are occurring. If not, then what

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

I keep receiving CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003] when trying to access my ATT.net email on my work desktop. It says I have tried to log in too many times.  I waited 24 hrs and still the same message.  I try "resetting" password and it asks me for my security questions.  I know these answers

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Swbell email not connecting to Outlook 2013

I have tried everything possible on my side. Only one device is having the issue of where it randomly stopped receiving email a few weeks ago. 3 other devices are working just fine, including another laptop running outlook 2013. I have my settings below. I also have all the advanced settings and

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email Spam

AT&T is no longer removing Spam in my mail. I am getting more than a dozen Spams a day in my mail.  Am I to understand AT&T will no longer provide this service unless I pay extra money for it?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Moving to new internet provider

Because of streaming limitations with my current ATT internet service, I have had to change my internet provider. ATT does not have fiber optics in my area, thus the need to change provider.  I am aware that I can keep my bellsouth.net email account with the new provider, but I am concerned ab

Questions

• AT&T Mail

prodigy email

Can't sign into my prodigy email account.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email locked out, can't reset password as I don't remember security question answers

I found my ameritech email locked out today and I couldn't log in as it said my account was locked out with CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]. I tried to use the "forgot password" option to reset my password, but I don't remember the security answers. And honestly, I don't remember even setting up security a

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Changes in sbcglobal email

Just in the last week, my Android Tablet has had issues with signing in to my sbcglobal account. When I try to sign in to update things, the app takes me to the website where I can log in, but the app still has a problem.  To complicate matters, when I now log in on my laptop, I am still recei

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Managing Sub-Account/s (Password) - Shameful Process.

For no apparent reason the password for a sub-account (example: [email scrubbed]) was not recognized, this is the same password used for this account for the past five+ years. Never changed cause it was logged-in automatically. As I said, for no reason why it was not recognized occurred this past We

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.