Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Email Forum

Email Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(2884)
Accessing my Yahoo calendar in Thunderbird

I managed to set up Thunderbird so that it will access my ATT/Yahoo e-mail account following the directions that I found <here>. However, I cannot figure out how to access my Yahoo calendar within Thunderbird.  Does anyone know how?  When I click on the calendar icon in Thunderbird,

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email account

How can I retrieve my folders from my att.net email account thank you

Questions

• AT&T Mail

bellsouth

I keep getting emails telling me my Bellsouth email is going away. Is that correct and what do I do to save my emails and to move forward?  If I need to create a new address will my emails be forwarded automatically or do I need to notify everyone of the change?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

ATT sends reminder emails for people who have auto pay...

I have auto pay for my cell phone bill and soon for my TV and internet bill. And yet...I get reminder emails that state: "Heads Up" you have a balance due in..." And..."Here's how to avoid a late fee." This is annoying. It is nuisance email. I don't like it. Please fix this problem. P.S. The

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times...Care Code: 205.2 [LU0

I know others have posted about this issue and I have commented on their posts. But I wanted to post the question, as well.  The issue is that we keep getting the message "Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

I got approved message to unlock my at&t iphone but it wasn't unlocked

I got approved message to unlock my at&t iphone but it wasn't unlocked. Can i get  helped please?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email constantly logging me out or making me reset my password

AT&T email keeps logging me out several times a day. I will also say due to inactivity please reset your password. I am on my computer several hours a day for work and there is no inactivity. I have tried everything and nothing changes the situation. Please fix this issue -- beyond annoying

Questions

• AT&T Mail

exitCode=2153066725

I am trying to send a piece of mail (actually a spam report) via the Thunderbird Mail User Agent, and outbound.att.net responds (per the Thunderbird Error Console): Sending failed; An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: Error sending message for delivery.. Please check t

Questions

• AT&T Mail

bellsouth.net sub account locked

Wife's email receiving error code 205.2. Wait 24 hours, still can't login. Tried resetting password but failed security questions answers. I'm reasonably sure the answers are correct. How can I manage these security questions in this sub account? I see the sub account on My Att.com, but not able to

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Don’t have access to my sbcglobal.net emails

Please help me to open my emails. The email account was set up by a friend that has since passed away so I don’t have answers to the secret questions.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

sbcglobal.net

Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. Care Code: 205.2 [LU003]

Questions

• AT&T Mail

ATT.Net Password no longer works and security questions?

Having the same issue that many others seem to have had. I had the email account for 15-20 years, and had my password saved to my computer, and written down. Last month the stored password as well as the password I wrote down no longer worked, and it had me answer security questions (I don't remembe

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Prodigy.net email

I got through to help via chat and several numbers that were provided along the way from various reps. be patient and be kind on the phone it helps i think . the last call i made the rep told me they are working on it and offered that I set up a new email account but that wont get me access to the

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Forgot password + Security questions. How to regain access to my att.net email?

Hi everyone. My att.net email account was made more than 10 years ago when I first got at&t internet. A while ago I was forced to log out from my email and since I forgot the password I was not able to log back in, do not remember the security question answers since I made those over 10 years ag

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

access smtp.mail.yahoo.com

I don't remember my password to access the server for " smtp.mail.yahoo.com" and thus have no access to my email. I have Outlook, not outlook.com. Keep getting notice/dropdown asking me to enter my name and password for the following server. "smtp.mail.yahoo.com" I enter my ID but forgot the passwor

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.