Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Email Forum

Email Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(3004)
Cannot access email through app on old iphone

My email via Att and Yahoo recently froze on all my iphone (basic iphone 6) and ipad. After 90 minutes with Att Support it was restored on ipad through Manage Secure Mail Key on Att profile.  However even after trying several times, this option did not work on my iphone.  I can access my

Questions

• AT&T Mail

email password reset

other than zipcode how do i prove who i am to get my password reset on my email?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

All of a sudden I can't log into my sbcglobal account with the correct password

All of a sudden I can't log into my sbcglobal account with the correct password and user name and I get this error code. I know the user name and password are correct. Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Yahoo Mail Keeps Logging Me Out!!!

After reading my emails for about 10 minutes, I can't open any more emails. When I refresh the page, I keep getting logged out and have to log in again to continue reading my emails.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Sbcglobal.net account logs me out continually

The account is logging me off without warning, For example, I log in to my sbcglobal email account and will be writing an email hit send and it turns out I have been kicked out of my account and nothing I typed is in drafts, or sometimes there will be an incomplete draft. Or the incoming mail will

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not receiving emails from Instagram to reset password, or my own ATT email

Hello, I have been locked out of my Instagram account which is linked to my ATT email because I forgot my password. When Instagram sends me the reset link, I receive no email (yes my email was spelled correctly because I have been able to reset in the past this way). There is nothing in spam/junk/o

Questions

• AT&T Mail

email problems

I have been having numerous problems with email for several weeks. I have tried different browsers, cleared cache, etc. I log in through server. Logging in is nightmare. Keeps circling to "logout successful" and have to keep trying over and over. Emails will not refresh. Have to sign out and sign b

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locked sbcglobal.net account

I am having issues with my primary email. I reset the password about a month ago and when my app requested that I re-enter my password, I got an error code of 205.2 saying I had too many attempts and needed to reset the password again, but when I click the reset password link it tells me that there

Questions

• AT&T Mail

import Yahoo contacts into Gmail

Hello, I am trying to import my ATT/Yahoo email contacts into gmail. The Gmail instructions and info on web state that once request is made within Gmail then Yahoo/ATT should open a window to confirm authorization to allow import.  I have removed my popup blocked but I am not being given an

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Add domain to white list

A company I deal with in Korea recently changed their domain provider. Since then, I have not received any emails from them, and they have not received any from me.  Other than that particular company, I have had no issues with my sbcglobal.net email and my communication with everybody else ha

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Constantly having to reset my AT&T Yahoo Email Password

I have an @sbcglobal.net email account that I access through AT&T Yahoo mail. However, every two weeks it says "I've exceeded the maximum number of login attempts" even though I only tried once. This has been happening for nearly two years. The only way around this is to reset my password, but t

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Locked out of email and cannot reset password

I’ve been unable to access my email for a month with no assistance from ATT/Yahoo. My security questions are not working and there is no other method to reset. I NEED HELP!

Questions

• AT&T Mail

bounce back

Today several people have reported bounce backs when they email me at my bellsouth.net address I cannot figure out why. Please help.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Constant password update

WHY IN THE ACTUAL (Edited per community guidelines) do we constantly need to change our password???? literally every other day I'm asked....it enrages me! This is so stupid and so unnecessary.  I also "pretend" to change my password...and I keep it the same.  But whyyyyyyy AT & T??&nb

Questions

• AT&T Mail

ATT.net email isn't working

For some reason, I am no longer able to access my Att.net email account. It's been three weeks since I tried. There is no active AT&T account associated with that email address any longer. It will send me a forgotten password or username to use. Could you please tell me how to fix this? Thanks a

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.