Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Email Forum

Email Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(1631)
Can’t log in sbcglobal.net email

I have a sbcglobal.net email. I got logged out somehow on my yahoo app on my phone. I have tried logging back in on phone and computer and I get error not right credentials reset password. I do that and then only gives me security questions that I answer but says wrong. Gives me no other way and now

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Cannot get into sbcglobal.net email account

My sbcglobal.net email account has been down for 3 days. I have had this account for over 20 years so I am anxious to receive some help.  I get an error at the bottom of the screen that says "Updated on 7/19/22 Account Error: Yahoo! Details."  When I click on details I get a message that

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Can't sign on to my email account

Attempted to sign on I continuously get care code 205.2

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can’t get into email getting code 205.2

Since yesterday morning I have not been able to get into my email. I have tried logging in and I get error code 205.2. I have not changed my password for it to tell me I’ve made too many attempts. When I go to reset my password after it matches my email address and name it won’t accept any of my ans

Questions

• AT&T Mail

spacing in outgoing email

how can I change my spacing from double space to single space in my outgoing emails?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Can't reset ameritech.net email password

My wife's ameritech.net email account recently stopped working. It says too many attempts, but the password reset function doesn't work either. It says "We don't have the account details we need to reset your password right now. To get help, call 800.288.2020" Well if you call you get the usual meth

Questions

• AT&T Mail

temporary password needed

[email scrubbed]. I tried resetting my password using the steps provided in the link. The issue, beyond not being able to remember one of my security question answers correctly, is that I am not being provided with the additional option to request a temporary password.  This is where everything c

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Cannot move multiple emails to junk folder on iPhone 11

I am getting a ton of spam to my sbcglobal email on my iPhone 11 (iOS 15.6), over the past year. I want to be able to move multiple emails under Edit but cannot since the junk folder is grayed out. I contacted Apple and they recommended to contact the company that supports sbcglobal email, which I

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Closed

Cant sync att.net email account

Cant sync att.net email acco unt

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Logged out of SBCGlobal.Net email and can’t login again

My Sbcglobal.net email account has been working fine for a few years. But on Friday it logged me out of my iPhones Mail app. Since then I’ve tried to log back in using the Safari Browser on my phone, Chrome and Safari on my desktop and the message I keep getting is; The limit for unsuccessful sign-

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Unable to access my sbcglobal.net email

I was logged out of my scbglobal.net and can't get back in. It happened on both my tablet and phone. I haven't been able to get back in. I want to access to move all my info over to att.net. It's very concerning to me because it's my primary email address and has very important information in it.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

can't delete att.net email account

A very long time ago we had AT&T Uverse and I was given an att.net email. It is now inundated with 100% spam and I just want to delete the email account.  We no longer have AT&T for anything else.  The instructions say go to your profile (which I still have, apparently) but next s

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not Found on Accelerator Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again.

I am a longtime sbcglobal.net email holder. I have moved my email to my current att.net account years ago. I now cannot get into my email at all and receive the Not Found on Accelerator notification when I attempt to log in. This issue occurs with all browsers, my phone, and multiple different compu

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Signing into yahoo email with my sbcglobal.net account redirects me to att.com

Message states: Sign into access AT&T Mail and Currently.com I do not have an att mail or currently.com account, nor do I want one.  I want to see my yahoo email like I was before.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I see the care code 201 when trying to sign in my att.net email. I am typing in the exact username and password and it says it's wrong

Hello everyone, I use the att.net email by linking to my Android application. I signed in to my yahoo.com account on the app and then linked the att.net account so I can use them both on one app. I had done the same with my Chrome browser by signing in to yahoo.com email and then adding att.net.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.