Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Email Forum

Email Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(3004)
Problems with ATT Yahoo email

My ATT Yahoo email takes forever to load with my Raspberry Pi, and when it finally load it still takes forever to do anything with an email , delete--read--move, it is like the screen is frozen. It is better in win 10 with chrome but still slow. This has been going on for a couple of months at least

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Sudden Yahoo! email failure

Early evening September 27, there was a widespread failure of internet service. Since then, it seems, my Yahoo! email service has failed in some respects. I cannot get in my list any emails received before the failure. I cannot delete emails received after the failure. I cannot load individual email

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Received email to update. Is it a scam

Attn: With courtesy to you. We noticed that you have been ignoring our messages to upgrade your email. We are about to stop incoming emails to your email if you don't upgrade to our latest version within 48 hours from receiving this message.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Is This Email from Yahoo Legit asking me to Validate my email or lose it after October 15th?

AT&T Mail <[email scrubbed]> 9/30/2022 11:25 AM Dear AT&T User, As you've used your email account in the last 90 days, We need to let you know about some changes we are making.     We are closing some of our older email account and services. This means that your ema

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Mail Contacts To Flash Drive

After loosing the ability to get into my email account for 29 days, I want some comfort that I have a portable back up. So, I would greatly appreciate the steps to copy and the steps to export the to another mail service if locked out again

Questions

• AT&T Mail

cant access email and told security questions are wrong

I have been locked out I have made a few calls to AT &T with no help accessing Pretty much just given run around why cant the just reset so i can access and re-setup my security questions

Questions

• AT&T Mail

sbcgloabl.net email account disappeared

I have had an sbcglobal.net email account for years now it appears the account was deleted? Try to reset password and it says Humm we don't recognize that account?  what happened?  we didn't request the account o be deleted and now no matter what we try we can't get the account back!

Questions

• AT&T Mail

att email with OEClassic email software

I'm trying to link up my att email with OEClassic email software and having problems with settings...it tells me I have entered invalid emailo/password,, but I don't think I havehere's my settings can't seem to find my problem

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Yahoo Mail Account - sbcglobal.net message says: "account is out-of-date"

I tried the auto-solution - Fix it and it does nothing! Searched a multitude of AT&T sites to no avail.  Has anyone had this same problem and how was it resolved? 

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Have to keep resetting password

Every time I try to log in on my laptop for my email I am required to change my password. I go through the process and reset using a new or the same password and then I can access my email. Why can't I login the first time? I also review email on my iPhone. Thanks in advance for the support!

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Want to revert from AT&T's Yahoo Mail Plus back to free version

I tried calling and chatting with AT&T support today re the above and got switched round and round ... no luck whatsoever. The simple problem: I signed up for the $5/month Mail Plus yesterday on a 14 day trial period. It did not take long to determine that this didn't provide any new functional

Questions

• AT&T Mail

care code 205.61 cannot login

I am unable to login to my account that was originally a bellsouth.net. like everyone else with a 205 error I am unable to resolve this on my end.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Yahoo mail loop

My Yahoo mail sign in goes in a loop. I am sked to introduce my mail, password and then it says to secure my account it forces me to introduce a new password but then it goes back to secure my account. i have tried everything including deleting my cookies and history, opening in oder browser, even c

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Sbcglobal email

I have not been able to access my sbcglobal email account since early September. I am unable to get a reset link since I can’t access the account. Please advise

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Can't access email or change password

Last year my snet.net email which I've had for ~20 years locked me out and wouldn't let me change the password. I'd mostly migrated to a different email anyway, but now there are some things I need and need access back. The portal will not let me change the password " Hmm… we can’t reset your passw

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.