Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Email Forum

Email Forum

Share tips and tricks with other AT&T Email customers.
Ask a question

Categories (1)

Latest conversations

View More

(2947)
care code 205.61 cannot login

I am unable to login to my account that was originally a bellsouth.net. like everyone else with a 205 error I am unable to resolve this on my end.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not found on accelerator

I have had the same Bell South email address for 30 years. Now I have this coming up and I've probably spent 9 hours on the phone getting nowhere with every single person telling me something different. I must have my email back as I use it for my work. The dress that this is causing me is beyond co

Questions

• AT&T Mail

What is the Secure Mail Key Unique To?

BACKGROUND: I created a different Secure Mail Key for each of my att.net email addresses (2), and they work fine when I connect to them via Outlook. I can also access these two email accounts (@sbcglobal.net) via different browsers and different computers by logging in to my att.net account (not us

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Recurring sbcglobal.net Email Login Password Recognition Issue

Whenever I try to log in to my email (@sbcglobal.net) on my laptop after a couple days or so, the correct password is not recognized, and the only way to get around the issue is to click "forgot password" to change my password every time (although it allows me to keep inputting the exact same passwo

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locked out of email CANNOT get to answer security question screen

Email ID was hacked by someone attempting too sign in too many times. When I enter "I forgot password" it brings me to screen CARE CODE 205.2 [LU003] and wants me to enter my email and last name. However after I do that, it says it didn't work and the only option it to say I forget my user ID (which

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email Name Change Help! I have changed my last name is every area that I can see, but the receiver still sees my old last name!

I have changed my last name is every area that I can see, but the receiver still sees my old last name! Everywhere inside the mail setting, it shows my new last name, but the receiver still gets my old last name. I have changed it everywhere I can, in the app on my iPhone and online. I only have ema

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Cannot login into Yahoo email account. ID not recoginized

I cannot login into my Yahoo email account. Works fine on my iPhone.  Get a 205.4 error code.  Says account ID not recognized.  (Edited per community guidelines) AT$T for my ID and get the same one I am using.

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Locked out of yahoo/att email

I have had my ATT email FOREVER and I am suddenly locked out. My password doesn't work and the security questions are coming up as invalid.  I am SO screwed without that email. 

Questions

• AT&T Mail

I was forced to drop an email address I've had for 20+ years. It ended with @sbcglobal.net

ATT or Yahoo decided to stop the use of sbcglobal.net. I was forced to take a new email address that ends with att.net. I still have all my contacts, accounts, bills, and everything else going to an address I can't sign in to. How do I get to my old email account to change things?

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Access subaccounts on one screen

I see others have had the same issue as me. I have a primary account and a sub-account. I used to be able to toggle between the two accounts (separate att.net email addresses) on one page. I now see a red exclamation point in a circle after my sub-account and when I try to view it, it tells me I nee

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email profile no longer has account details needed

When trying to login to email and/or reset password, get error message stating "we don't have account details needed to complete your request". Wonder if my entire email profile has been deleted? Created new account just to ask question

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Email

I am having trouble accessing my email account. It says I have too many repeated logins when clearly this is not that case.  Also, I have waited the recommended 24hr waiting period and still cannot access the account.  I have cleared my cache and cookies as well.   My wife created th

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Sudden Yahoo! email failure

Early evening September 27, there was a widespread failure of internet service. Since then, it seems, my Yahoo! email service has failed in some respects. I cannot get in my list any emails received before the failure. I cannot delete emails received after the failure. I cannot load individual email

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Account lockout 205.2

I have been locked out of my email for 5 weeks, ATT support has sent 5 password reset temp codes. None have worked. 15 hour on the phone with support and they tell me they need to send another code in the mail. Takes 7 days to arrive via the post office.  The first letter was dated August 2

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Reset password for yahoo email account

I am unable to even sign-in to email account (ONLY on my desktop). I continually get the message that sign-in attempts have unsuccessfully been made.  This account is so old that I cannot remember my security questions, much less the answers.  I am about to lose my mind!

Questions

• AT&T Mail

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.