Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Digital Life Forum

Digital Life Forum

Share tips and tricks with other Digital Life customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(5220)
Where do I order additional Digital Life yard signs and window stickers?

As subject states: Where do I order additional Digital Life yard signs and window stickers? Anyone? TIA.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

DLC Battery Blinking green

I replaced my DLC 100 battery a couple of days ago and the indicator has been flashing green since.  Dashboard does not indicate any problems but in the past the battery indicator stayed solid green.

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Billing date

I need to change my billing date

Questions

Closed

AT&T Digital Life: Has anyone had a *good* experience?

We're set to have a fairly extensive AT&T Digital Life system installed in about a week (five cameras, four door locks, two smoke alarms, two thermostats, etc.). Since I've had some time between my initial purchase and the actual installation, I of course have done some research. In doing so, I've b

Questions

OUTDOOR CAM IS DARK

HiHas anyone managed to get their digital life outdoor cams to record better? i checked my recordings for the first time the other day and they are all pretty useless. so dark you cant make out anything. i read other posts and people are saying there was an update that caused the issues. Was this ev

Questions

Issue in connecting broadband

I got an email that "your broadband is not connected and it could be impacting the performance of the digital life." The instructions in the email do NOT apply to my bridge (attached photos) and when I call the number in the email, it connected me to sales. Please help

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Digital Life Video Recordings

Beginning in November 2021 when I view captured video recordings on the Digital Life App, they are automatically downloaded to my phone to a folder named DL. I did not create this folder nor do I want every recording I look at saved.   I used to have to select a recording and then export it if

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Life - motion detection and pets?

We just had digital life installed but they talked me out of the motion detection because we have 3 cats...I've had a security system for 10 years and never had trouble so I found it odd that this brand new thing can't handle the pets...does anyone have the motion and have problems with pets?

Questions

Yale Door Lock

How do I delete codes on my Yale door lock?

Questions

Away but arms as stay

When I go out I hit away. When I enter it sounds off that it is armed as stay. Any help would be appreciated.

Questions

Water Sensors

I already have water sensors by the sump pumps. I'm wondering if there are water sensors to place by the sinks? If YES, what is the monthly cost & installation cost?

Questions

How to find my account number on line

Trying to link my services, but it requests my account number, and I don't have a bill on hand

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

My Digital Life Security System 100 DLC Battery.

My Digital Life 100 Security System says I need to replace my DLC battery. How do I get the battery and instructions to do this

Questions

Problem signing in

Trying to sign into app and it goes to loading and then goes right back to sign in screen.

Questions

Water Cop shutoff valve

How can I control the water cop valve without the digital life service?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.