Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Digital Life Forum

Digital Life Forum

Share tips and tricks with other Digital Life customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(5220)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can we remove an old ATT Digital Life Security system from our new apartment?

We are checking we can safely remove an ATT broadband repeater and connected control box and smoke detectors from our apartment. These predate our ownership, are not part of our agreements to take over the property, and is not associated with any active ATT account.

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Smoke Detectors

I understand that ATT is no long selling smoke and CO detectors. Is there a third party brand that works with the Digital Life system or will I need to return to ADT so that I have these items monitored by my system?

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Video Downloads

All of the videos my Digital Life captures are being downloaded straight into my camera roll. How do I stop the videos from automatically downloading?

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Does Anyone Have a Digital Life Smoke Detector to Sell

Hi All, I recently got AT&T Digital Life when I purchased a new home. I am looking to add smoke detectors to my system but AT&T no longer sells them. I was informed that f I purchase them from a third party, AT&T will install and monitor them. I cannot find them anywhere.  If an

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cancel digital life

how do you cancel digital life

Questions

Digital cameras have ceased to function

My internet service provider was recently switched, and I'm really happy with the move. A few months after switching modems, the digital alarm system I'd been using is still going strong. Digital cameras aren't working, though. What should I do now? This problem message keeps up over and over again.

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

My alarm panel has been indicating software update in progress for 48 hours

My Digital Life Alarm panel has a message on it saying "a software update is in progress" for over 48 hours. I can't set the alarm at all.  How do I fix this? 

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Closed

Replace Battery

How do I get a new DLC battery? Mine needs to be replaced.

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

smoke detector issues

I changed the batteries and cleaned the detector and it still keeps going offline and giving us alarms.

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

DigitalLife

Hello! I just bought a house and it has a digital life system installed. Work fine but I am not able to control it with the appt since I don’t have the login. Is there any way I can transfer ownership? I called and customer services want me to buy a new one. Really bad. I need help.

Questions

Closed

Outlet control

Can someone please tell me what the manufacturer and model number for the outlet control are? I believe it's sku 4540C.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Moving to a new house can I take my Digital Life with me?

Moving at the end of this month to a house about a mile from my old house. I have AT&T Digital life in my old house and am trying to move the service to the new house. I can't find a number or chat button to help me coordinate the effort. I have already installed AT&T Fiber 1GB internet at

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

ATT email issues with a Macbook Pro

I've been having issues trying to add an att.net and a sbcglobal.net email addresses to my Macbook. I get errors like Oops, something went wrong. That error happens when I try to add he address using the Yahoo icon on the Mail program. When I try to add it doing the Other email account by adding it

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]

Yes, I'm aware I've entered the wrong password too many times. No, clearing history, cache, etc. doesn't help. Tried resetting password, and get a message that I can't. Yes, I've waited hours in-between attempts at this point up to over 24 hours, and sometimes days between attempts. How can this be

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Can an employee please help me cancel my digital life membership? Disappointed

I have called and waited for hours ....... hours to speak to a representative to cancel my membership but no one picks up the phone. Can an employee please help me cancel this already

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.