Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Digital Life Forum

Digital Life Forum

Share tips and tricks with other Digital Life customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(5220)

Closed

Camera playback on computer

I'm trying to playback some video recorded from today, on our MacBook pro. I can get a live feed visual from the camera from my computer.  I see all the list options that were recorded on the device today.  But I cannot get them to play for me on the laptop.  I can get them to play o

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

to many emails

my back camera detects everything wind rain insects I get hundreds of emails a day I NEED HELP

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Digital Door Lock - How to change passcode?

Can you please tell me how to change the passcode.  I'm not sure we were given a manual for the door locks.  I have manual for the rest of the equipment but not that.

Questions

ATT Digital Life signs and stickers

Where can I order additional yard signs and stickers?

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

My Security

Hi...I would like to upgrade the security cameras in my house. It's been 8 years now. The camera in my garage is working but I didn't see anything...I think the lens is broken.

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Moved and want to start digital life service

I’ve moved into a new home with Digital Life home security set up and I can’t find a way to get ahold of someone to figure out how to set it up in my name. Can anyone help?

Questions

damaged property

When I had my alarm installed my property was damaged by one of your installation guys, I need to know who can I contact about getting my property repaired.

Questions

AT&T digital life equipment

I just bought a house who had AT&T digital life installed. I don’t want to sign up for their service, but is there anything I can do with this stuff? There’s the main hub dlc-200c, camera, yale door lock (I’ve reset that) and sensors galore along with the alarm pad. Is this just going to exist,

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

After cancelling AT&T Digital Life monitoring service, can the equipment still be used to provide internal alarms within the home?

Before I cancelled my AT&T Digital Life service, an AT&T Rep told me the equipment could still be used to provide internal alarms within the home (i.e. with alarm notifications no longer going to the AT&T monitoring center). However after cancelling my account, the keypad just keeps flas

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Closed

How do I buy directv stream box?

Had a salesman come to my home but he now won’t answer any calls

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Closed

Thermostat is not working

I have my target temperature set at 70 but its 80 degrees in the house. The unit will not kick on.  

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Remove keypad from wall

I’ve canceled DL and need to remove my keypad from the wall. My kitchen contractor caulked around the edges so I can’t tell how it is attached.  It’s the type of controller that plugs into an outlet.  Any help is appreciated.

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

I want to add additional smoke detectors to my ATT Digital life system, any ideas?

I spoke to ATT Digital Life & was informed that they no longer support or sell smoke detectors. Any idea where to look for compatible detectors?

Questions

Monitored smoke detector options

I need to add monitored smoke detection to my home. After speaking with a Digital Life representative today and searching online:Is it accurate that AT&T Digital Life no longer offers monitored smoke equipment and/or services?If "yes" to #1, what 3rd party equipment options can I purchase to integra

Questions

Closed

Att digital life security

Is there a reason why att is not investing more into this service? They used to have the best system out there. Best automations. Now you can’t even get a smoke alarm?  (Edited per community guidelines) I’ve been with them for 7 years and feels like the service is just dying away.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.