Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Digital Life Forum

Digital Life Forum

Share tips and tricks with other Digital Life customers.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(5220)
thank you to the CEO and his office

A couple of days ago, I made a post to this forum. At this time, I want to take the time to the CEO and his office for taking the time to assist. The issues dear to me were resolved in a timely manner.  Kudos.

Questions

Programing Garage Door and Door Sensors

I have been trying to write a custom program to notify me at 10PM that my garage door is still open.  The when conditions for the Garage Door and Sensor are unclear.  I have tried several programing variations and have been unable to get a predictable result. I am trying to write a custom program th

Questions

Replacement for ATT Digital Life

I used the ATT Digital Life system at my old home for 5-6 years. I loved the glass break, window, door, and garage tilt sensor as well as temperature control and door locks all managed with a web browser or mobile app. The only thing I hated were the limits to 30 second mo-caps and the high monthly

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Closed

Replacing 2 sliding glass doors

I’m replacing 2 sliders. How do I get new contact sensors for the new doors?

Questions

Use of door lock and thermostat if my ATT security service is not active

I purchased a house with an ATT home automation system. Can I change the door lock code/numbers and can i reprogram thermostat to connect directly to my wifi without going thru the ATT system or do I have to purchase a new thermostat and door lock to have control of them thru my phone/device apps v

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Former AT&T Digital Life....

I've got some cameras installed through a former AT&T Digital Life installation. Now I am automating using my Alexa and Aeotec hub. I've got all but a few proprietary devices connected to the hub, but I still have two cameras, assuming they don't utilize ZWave or Zigbee, that I would like to acc

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Closed

Developer APIs

Where does a developer type guy go to find the OAUTH and control APIs for digital life which are mentioned on this AT&T page? https://devsummit.att.com/hackathonI'm interested in creating a garage door opener app Utilizing AT&T Digital Life APIs.

Questions

Closed

replacing dlc battery

I've looked at several videos about this and none show the model controller I have. There are 4 AA type rechargeable batteries in there. I replaced all 4 with 2000 mah 1.2v batteries and the unit still beeps complaining that the battery needs to be replaced.

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

How to order the replacement battery from AT&T

I have a DigitalLife home security. It’s a DCL 100.  How can I order a replacement battery from AT&T?

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Help

I canceled my digital life service several months ago after talking with AT&T and being assured that the door opening beeps would still work. Things were working until a few hours ago when it appears AT&T screwed up everything.  The chat function does not work.  How can I get help

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Closed

Insurane Form for Home Insurance

I have State Farm Insurance and they offer a discount for my Home Security.  How do I get the form sent to me.  I have called and it was to be sent and still have not receive it.  Maybe I called the wrong people???   If so who do I contact and give a phone number would be helpful!

Questions

Closed

Alarm Certificate

How do I get a copy of my Digital Life Certificate for my homeowners insurance company?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Garage door opener

I need to know which brand of garage door opener is compatible with the ATT digital life? I call tech support all I get is that you can't use the Genie, lift master and Chamberlin. I don't know of many more garage door makers. All I need is a brand and make that ATT knows works with this system.

Questions

Closed

indoor siren

I am getting a message indoor siren 30: offline. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Keyless door lock

My door lock is not functioning correctly. It seems the code is not recognized anymore. When I punch in the last code I get a sound that indicate my code is not correct. I have not chnaged my code, but it act as if I have changed it. In addition to that issue, I do not know how to reset master code

Questions

• Learn & Troubleshoot

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.