Clubhouse

Clubhouse

In this clubhouse you'll find everything about what you can enjoy with your AT&T products and services!
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(1476)
Task Problems

I have been using Outlook 2007 and just updated to Microsoft 365. I have 5 tasks that are in the system but I can't do anything with.  I can't delete them or edit them.  I can only dismiss them.  Then they pop up several times a day.  They were real task that somehow got into th

Questions

dental plan

where do I find my dental plan info

Questions

Retirement Benefits Ombudsman

Does AT&T have an ombudsman (or something similar) who can assist with AT&T's retirement benefits. I'm trying to take care of an issue about my mom's benefits and keep getting different answers from AT&T benefits staff (each of whom assure me that their info is accurate).

Questions

Quicken

Is there a way to link my bill and autopayment to Quicken? Thanks for your help!

Questions

Can an authorized retailer affect my hiring status in corporate?

I used to work for customer service in corporate but for attendance reasons out of my control i had to resign and my area manager marked me as rehirable he told me to apply again when i was ready, but i started working on an authorized retailer because its located close to my house i can literally g

Questions

Accepted Solution

retiree reimbursements

Retirees are posting on the AT&T Retiree Facebook page about this topic. This is my personal post AT&T will not respond to the many people who are losing their retiree reimbursement benefits due to wrong information that was sent to their new administrative handler, ALIGHT Solutions. Alight

Questions

The Greatest Games of Holiday 2019

It's been a whirlwind of a year for fantastic video games, and 2019 isn't even over yet. With the holidays just around the bend, it's time to look in the rear-view mirror and take inventory of some of the most excellent titles that debuted later on in the year, all praise-worthy contenders for the f

Questions

Community Forum account was blocked

I'm posting on a new account I've just created because my original account was banned for no reason.  When I try to log in, I get the message "Your account has been blocked."  I tried resetting my password, which I was able to do without any problems, but I still receive the message "Your

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

How can I reach AT&T HR via email to file a complaint related with Code of Ethics?

Hi, I wish to file a complaint related with a behavior of AT&T employee, a manager of my husband, who acted against AT&T code of ethics. I wish to reach out AT&T HR so that someone will start investigating it, and assist not just to my husband, but to other team members. Can someone post an email ad

Questions

Application time

So I applied for wire technician went through the what to expect interview took about a month but I just got an email back saying they had a meeting and are able to move forward and if I still wanted the position of course I do but I've already started a new job seeing how long it took for me to hea

Questions

Be the first to reply

(9)
Task Problems

I have been using Outlook 2007 and just updated to Microsoft 365. I have 5 tasks that are in the system but I can't do anything with.  I can't delete them or edit them.  I can only dismiss them.  Then they pop up several times a day.  They were real task that somehow got into th

Questions

Retirement Benefits Ombudsman

Does AT&T have an ombudsman (or something similar) who can assist with AT&T's retirement benefits. I'm trying to take care of an issue about my mom's benefits and keep getting different answers from AT&T benefits staff (each of whom assure me that their info is accurate).

Questions

Quicken

Is there a way to link my bill and autopayment to Quicken? Thanks for your help!

Questions

Can an authorized retailer affect my hiring status in corporate?

I used to work for customer service in corporate but for attendance reasons out of my control i had to resign and my area manager marked me as rehirable he told me to apply again when i was ready, but i started working on an authorized retailer because its located close to my house i can literally g

Questions

How to set up the S10 remote to control volume on the external audio amp instead of the TV speakers

The existing system has the following equipment: + Samsung smart TV……………………………….. TV on/off controlled by Samsung remote + Yamaha audio amp and sound system……………..Volume controlled by Yamaha remote + Scientific Atlanta (Cisco) IPN330HD set top box…Controlled by S10-S2 U-Verse remote which does not t

Questions

Self service website

Does anyone know to get access the employee self service website to see current available positions or put in for a job transfer ?

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(0)
No conversations found!

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.