Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T PREPAID

AT&T PREPAID

The freedom of prepaid with no annual contract and no credit check.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(26412)
$100GB/month plan but see 3rd parties offering 750GB/month plans

I have the 100GB/month plan but see third parties are offering up to 750GB/month plans on the ATT network. Can I have my account upgrade to one of these plans?   or do I have to go with a third party to get more than 100GB / month on AT&T?  

Questions

• Plans & Features

Stupid people doing stupid things

Picture of plan

Questions

• Plans & Features

Forgot to renew prepaid and after renewing no cell service

Forgot to renew prepaid for one day. After renewing and paying, phone says it is not connected to internet. Can’t make calls. Everything works with Wi-Fi. Service bars still show up and it still says 5g per usual. Tried restarting and didn’t work. Help please

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Problems with my Att account

These people are crazy. I have had this account since Jan. Of 2022, they take 45.00 a month and I only received a 40 plan..No one can tell me why. I'm settling mine with attorney general of Massachusetts These people (Edited per community guidelines) ,never again. Maura Healey phone number

Questions

• More AT&T PREPAID Discussions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to order a replaced SIM card online?

I am using AT&T prepaid plan. My SIM card stopped working recently, so I want to get a new SIM card. However, I am not in the US, so I can't visit AT&T store physically. Can I order a replaced SIM card online? I want to keep the same phone number. Thank you!

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I keep my prepaid balance from expiring?

I have a balance on my prepaid account. Each month my $30 payment has been coming out of this balance. However, I just noticed that there is an expiration date on my balance which is over $100. How do I avoid losing the money I prepaid?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How I get at&t cell phone service?

Hi. I am Andy. I live in Canada and I would like to get cell phone service of AT&T. I can do a autopay with my credi card. Please tell me how I get the service.

Questions

• Account & Usage

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Prepaid Support via Text

Is this 75421 number a real text support number for AT&T Prepaid, I found it through the Reddit forums.

Questions

Headphones icon on top of phone with nothing plugged in

I can't hear anyone unless it's on speaker and they can't hear me, same with talk to text, there headphones icon is at the top but nothing

Questions

• Phones, Tablets & Devices

Can’t receive SMS from foreign bank

Good afternoon, I’ve seen a bunch of other people making the same thread here so right away want to tell that I’ve tried to do the roaming thing and I checked the AT&T shield protection app. It still doesn’t work, I knew people who had the same problem and sms worked at first and then stopped. I

Questions

• Plans & Features

Losing text messages (add ons) for prepaid Motivate 2 phone

When my motivate 2 phone does software updates, I lose all my text messages that I have purchased but haven't used yet. It has happened to me multiple times and is getting very frustrating.  The texts are not expired.  

Questions

• Plans & Features

Could my account be suspended?

Gor a prepaid phone and the booklet that came with its says acct will be suspended if I don't renew my monthly plan for 365 days. I didn't renew the last 4 months and I want to make a payment now but I can't because the site says att does not provide service to my number.   Is my line now lo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Re-activate/unblock a mobile phone number after getting a new SIM?

Hello, I suspended my mobile phone number due to having lost my device. I then acquired a new SIM at an AT&T store, and I would like to re-activate my mobile phone number, but cannot seem to find out how. What are the steps to re-activating a new SIM in a new device? Granted, I kept my ol

Questions

Prepaid SIM calls and texts do not work

I have a prepaid SIM I am using on Samsung S20 FE. Internet works fine but calls and text do not. I have restarted and have up to date software.

Questions

Closed

Balance due date

How do we get a grace period on the prepaid card to keep the due date from moving every month? If I could afford a plan, I'd have one. I pay every month, but the date keeps moving. Who do we need to petition? They've taken my money several times even though I login every month. This last time the

Questions

• Account & Usage

Not finding what you're looking for?
Fix, replace or check device delivery

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.