Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13173)

Accepted Solution

Copper Wire Phones

Where can I get POTS copper wire landline service? … I live in Galveston, Texas and there is a SBC Communications box and several phone outlets in the unit … The condo office and several neighbors use POTS landlines, but when I call AT&T at the Telco and Landline Department they know nothing? …

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

CL4940 Turn ringer on.

My ringer is off and the manual doesn't tell me how to turn it on.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Factory Reset for CL83207 Handsets and Base

How can I do a factory reset on my CL83207 cordless telephones and base in order to delete all my data (e.g. directory, call history, etc.)?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

TRYING TO GET MY NUMBER CHANGED FROM VZW TO ATT

I have been trying to get my number, that I've had for over 50 years, PORTed over from VZW to ATT since Dec 7. I have gotten 6 different transfer pins from VZW, given them to ATT and the next day get a call from T saying that I need a new pin because VZW won't take it. 3 times I have been on the ph

Questions

Utility easement

We have the approximate utility easement on our property but need to know the exact location. How do we find out this information?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Adding 3rd digital line, what to expect at installation

Already have 2 digital lines connected to the single jack marked Phone on the ATT modem.  I am having a third line switched over from analog to digital this week.  The modem only has the single jack for line 1 and 2.  How does the third line get installed,, a different modem with 2 p

Questions

HELP!!! - AT&T Communication Line Hanging Low - Multiple Requests Submitted - No Action Yet

Hello - There is a low hanging AT&T communication line blocking access to my residential street for large vehicles. We have a moving truck scheduled to arrive 12/30 and they will not be able to enter my street.  Request submitted to AT&T on 12/26 and am told it has been evaluated and w

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Voip

How to power phone connection on bgw210 modem

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Intermittent interruptions

Intermittent interruption of incoming voice signal (voice cuts out intermittently). All phones, both corded and cordless, are affected.  I have replaced our cordless phones with no improvement.  I have rebooted the router  with no improvement.  We have AT&T landline, interne

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Retired AT&T employee looking for a Human Resources contact to obtain my HR ID for phone service discount

Hi, I'm a retired AT&T employee. An employee ID is required to obtain the cell phone service discount, but I don't remember my employee ID, also known as an HRID. I've tried calling pension services and AT&T Benefits, but they don't have it. I tried calling AT&T Corporate / Human Resourc

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Be the first to reply

(4)

Trending Accepted Solutions

(5)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.