Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13007)

Closed

Convert ATT land line phone to digital line

1. Have been ATT customer for 29 years with landline service. Currently have ATT landline and ATT WiFi BGW210-700 MID:R91ND8EE401683 used for computer internet. 2. My Phone needs are minimal. (2.1) I have local calls; (2.2) daily call to another city in same state (Texas), (2.3)weekly call to Milwa

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

How can I get a traditional land line?

I have called customer support and participated in the chat rooms. No one has called me back to answer my question.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Accepted Solution

Wake Up Call

Moving to Florida soon. In Virginia, Verizon has a Wake up Service which I use every day.  Does AT&T have a wake up call service?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

85 Plus Caller ID

How to block Phone Numbers

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

New Voicemail messages

I have a cordless phone system CL82557 Even when there is no message it always says New Voicemail. How do I get rid of this on all handsets

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

Ocassional STATIC (very bad) on Cordless Phone

We have cordless phones in the house and sometimes but not always, there is such static on the line, I cannot make out what the other party is saying to me. I know this sounds strange,but it is usually on an 800 call.This only seems to be when I make a call - not when I receive one! It is very spora

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Can I cancel my AT&T landline with internet, keep my phone number and have the landline only with unlimited long distance service? Fees?

What are all the costs/fees involved with making the switch from an internet based landline service to a non-internet based landline? What is the monthly service for a POTS landline and how much is it to include unlimited nationwide long distance service? 95240 service area! Will I be able t

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I have been paying a bill that not mine my bank account was stolen

Fraudulent charges for me

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Outgoing VoIP calls to domestic 10 digit numbers immediately tell me to hang up and dial 911. Incoming calls work just fine.

Outgoing VoIP calls immediately tell me to hang up and dial 911. Incoming calls work just fine. VoIP with Uverse has worked fine for years but with new plan and modem, only incoming calls work. (At first nothing in voice worked until I reset the modem at visiting tech's advise. That resulted in inc

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Who do I speak with at AT&T to get traditional POTS?

Who do I speak with at AT&T to get traditional POTS? I have been told by 2 different customer service reps that AT&T does not have POTS service.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

CL82319

I have the AT&T CL82319 landline phone. My phone shows I have 3 messages that my friend left for me on my voice mail and the envelope icon indicates that I have messages but when I select play messages it says no messages.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Accepted Solution

where to go for hands-on tech help

Tech support patiently took me as far as they could before referring me to an AT&T store where a technician could further trouble-shoot my AT&T modem and my cordless phone. At the store, I was told that they no longer have technicians in-house.  I'm at a loss to know what to do next.&n

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Phone not working

I have two Uverse phone lines. One line works but the other line says "Line In Use" and doesn't have a dial tone.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Past due bill .. before I even saw it?

My latest landline bill says "Amount Due in Full by Aug 12, 2022". I looked online on Sat Aug 13, and saw a $0 balance, and on Sun Aug 14 I saw the balance and "past due" - anyone have any idea what was going on? I never saw the bill online until Aug 14, and it was already past due. I called 1-800-2

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

Changing name on billing on a landline

Hello, my mom passed away and need to change the name on the bill to my dad. The link you provided are all for cell phones. Where can i do this? They said i need to do it online. Nobody is helping me. Please help

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.