We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13078)

Closed

Paper Billing

I want to return to paper billing and your webpages are of no help.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Relocating Moving Lines for Construction

Not a question. I see several folks asking for the number to call at ATT to get some actual help. I have responded to a couple of those forums only to have someone close the entire forum because it began 2 years ago. I called 866-410-7414 today and received actual help on the first try. This was AFT

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

How to dial 911 in Chinamainland, Beijing

How to dial 911 in Chinamainland, Beijing

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I turn off voicemail on AT&T Fiber home phone

We just got set up with AT&T Fiber for Internet and home phone. Apparently, some sort of voicemail got set up, even though we didn't request it and weren't told about it. Now, all our messages are disappearing somewhere in the ether. I have searched all over this site, but can't find any useful

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Phone service

Can someone, check I need a phone line it any one is Available. (Edited as per Community Guidelines) [email scrubbed] text me

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

Requesting help to relocate AT&T telecomm box in the middle of my yard.

All of the other AT&T telecomm boxes in my neighborhood are directly in between properties, but mine is smack dab in the middle of what should be an RV parking spot. Who can I speak to about relocating this box about 10 feet in order to free up my second driveway spot? Thanks in advance!

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Delete Voicemails

I have an AT&T phone model DLP72362. I have a new voicemail message and I can’t figure out how to delete it. Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Closed

OVERCHARGES

I have to say I have never experienced such a terrible and mediocre service from any provider before. AT&T checks every mark for TERRIBLE service. I have been on the phone for TWO consecutive weeks, I’ve spoke to more than 9 agents at this point, I’ve been promised to receive a call back from a supe

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

our at&t phone

We have an old at&t phone. We had our kitchen painted and then they painted around the phone where you hook it up now it doesnt ring or work.  No dial tone.  Its a wall phone with a handle.  We took it off the panel but still it doesnt ring anymore after 1 day.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Base LCD light on DLP73410

Is there a way to set the Base Unit LCD screen light to always on?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(3)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.