AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
AT&T Phone

AT&T Phone

Learn to set up, manage & use your AT&T Digital Phone service.
Ask a question

Latest conversations

View More

(13083)
Can a AT&T landline be switched to a smart phone

Can a AT&T landline be switched to a smart phone. My brother has only ever had a landline.  Is there anyway he can keep his landline number and switch to a smart phone?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Need to block unwanted marketing calls, calls from Medicare and so on

I am getting atleast 10 calls a day from Medicare and so on. Need to block this. Kindly help me in getting this done.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

one of 2 handsets not working cannot dail out

handset 2 works fine but when I try to make a call with handset 1 instead of a dail tone I get a message, cannot call out try again. How do I fix this?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

POTS line decommission

I work for a property management company in CA. One of my last calls to re-up the contract for a POTS line attached to a fire panel the operator was hesitant to renew the contract saying POTS are going away.  Is there a phase out coming?  Do we need to transferring our fire panels and ele

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Quitclaim needed in Virginia

I am a home builder looking to obtain a quitclaim on an easement in place for a community that needs to be quitclaimed in order for the Department of Transportation to accept the streets in their public maintenance system. I have been trying for several months to reach someone with AT&T and have

Questions

• AT&T Phone Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to access digital phone service options redirects to DirecTV site

I am trying to turn off voicemail for our digital phone service. We have a new home phone system and prefer to use its VM. When I follow the directions to turn on/off digital phone VM, I am redirected to the DirecTV site, which has nothing about phone service. What can I do?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Features

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Need to report vandalism to AT&T equipment

In La Mesa, California, at 7500 El Cajon Blvd, someone has removed the green plastic cover from an AT&T cylindrical utility box. Apparently they liked the cover and took it with them as it is nowhere nearby. A lot of wiring is exposed. Can I report that to somebody? Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

Incoming number in my directory is shown as UNKNOWN NAME

My cordless phone is displaying all incoming calls with UNKNOWN NAME and number. This happens even for my contact list in the phone's directory. According to the manual, the Memory match should take place, after the last 7 digits of a telephone number in the directory is matched from the incoming

Questions

• AT&T Phone Equipment

How to leeave feedback for customer service

I had a great interaction with one of the customer service agents on the phone. I was hoping to be able to leave positive feedback about the interaction, but I never received a survey by email or text. Is there any way I can leave a review?

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Closed

Home phone number transfer to Spectrum

My parents recently switched to Spectrum and wanted to transfer their phone number they've had for over 30 years. They were told by Spectrum to fill out a third party form that should switch the number in a few days. They've called 3 times in the last week and they've all asked them to fill out that

Questions

• AT&T Phone Account

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(2)

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Shop the way you want

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up in-store or curbside today. Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get same-day delivery with optional expert setup. Subject to availability. Select areas only.

Learn more

Live shopping assistance

Get help picking out the perfect device and plan with a live virtual expert.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.